• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BaumKuchen

BaumKuchen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:52 AM

I wrote 2 tickets and got the same answer everytime from which I concluded that the ticket wasn't even read and they answered just based on the title.
The content of the answers both times:
"Thank you for contacting Cherry Credits. Please be advised that you may again bind your old Dragon Nest account by visiting".
I know that, that wasn't my problem, my problem was that the forgot password option from the migration page is not working...
I can't even answer on the ticket which just loads for 5 seconds and returns a "Sorry we're experiencing technical issues."

Long story short:
stopped playing at crash since account binding failed and I didn't receive an answer for 2 weeks from cherrycredits.
I came back 1.5 weeks ago, but the account recovery option for the old accounts isn't working anymore(it doesn't send out any mail, most likely mail server down, not getting filtered by my mail account) so I still can't recover my old accounts...

fun fact: if you enter the id and email in a wrong combination is says that the password(which isn't even required or even in the form) would be wrong.

kind regards BaumKuchen