- - - - -

When Will The Awakening Assassins Come ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 EdwardElric

EdwardElric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

I can't stand the fact that only Raven/Reaper survive between many Dps/Burster (Awakened), and LF/AW died in higher lvl

#2 Verbena

Verbena

• 1010 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:17 AM

Estimated date is April 2017.

Source: http://act2.dn.sdo.c...ct/2017PROJECT/

#3 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:12 AM

To not cause confusion, Verbena and the images on the link refer to schedule of kDN or a server ahead of us and not the schedule of DN SEA.

Edited by SorceressHater, 15 February 2017 - 10:49 AM.

#4 Verbena

Verbena

• 1010 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:46 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 15 February 2017 - 09:12 AM, said:

To not cause confusion, Verbena and the images on the link refer to schedule of kDN or a server ahead of us and not the schedule of DN SEA.

Yes, sorry for not specifying that. After the release in Korea it shouldn't take long to be released in our servers.

#5 Sepherenne

Sepherenne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Sepherenne
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ReikonShometsu

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:13 PM

I think that timeline is for CDN and not KDN since it shows Black Mara as Feb 2017 update when KDN already has it since December last year. Don't wanna get hopes but Assassin awakening should be this Feb (probably not) or March KDN update.

#6 NateLawlet

NateLawlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

I've answered this kind of question in the General Discussion of Assassin Awakening, but I guess it won't hurt to explain it all again.

For the past month since their last gamepatch, KDN is holding an exclusive assassin only event.

http://dn.pupugame.c...vent/event.html

I strongly believe this event is to prepare for the long anticipated awakening, which will be implemented in the upcoming gamepatch. The event itself is due on May 9th, which means... Assassin Awakening will be implemented on March 10th for KDN server.

This is further proven by the fact that CDN, which is a month away from catching up to KDN, will implement Assassin Awakening in April (source: http://act2.dn.sdo.c...ct/2017PROJECT/ )

According to the above link, CDN has released Black Mara back in February, just like DN SEA. Thus, it is safe to assume that Assassin Awakening will come to DN SEA in late April.

I understand how you feel since I have all four assassins in my account and they are so useless compared to other awakening class. Heck, even flurry has nearly twice the damage of ripper/raven. It won't be long, bid your time to ready your equipment while they're cheap, the time for revenge is not that far.

We broke the game once when we first descended to this world (cap 70) and we will do it again (after awakening)

*laughing in hysterical with Illusion's voice*