Previous Cash Costumes In Cash Shop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Previously Sold Costumes (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Which previously sold costumes would you like to see in the Cash Shop again?

1. Hip Hop Costumes (15 votes [12.20%])

Percentage of vote: 12.20%

2. School Costumes v2 (18 votes [14.63%])

Percentage of vote: 14.63%

3. Casual Swimsuits (9 votes [7.32%])

Percentage of vote: 7.32%

4. Star Tracker Halloween Costumes (8 votes [6.50%])

Percentage of vote: 6.50%

5. Mythology Set (24 votes [19.51%])

Percentage of vote: 19.51%

6. Animal Costumes (8 votes [6.50%])

Percentage of vote: 6.50%

7. Royal Costumes (5 votes [4.07%])

Percentage of vote: 4.07%

8. Krasus (Black) Costumes (5 votes [4.07%])

Percentage of vote: 4.07%

9. One of the First Halloween Costumes (11 votes [8.94%])

Percentage of vote: 8.94%

10. Necromancer 2015 Halloween Set (20 votes [16.26%])

Percentage of vote: 16.26%

Vote

#1 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:59 AM

Would like to request Cherry Credits to place all previously sold costumes (like the monthly rare costume boxes) in the Cash Shop Costume tabs (excluding Dragon Box, epic (synthesized), unique, or event costumes of course) as well as including a tab for purchasing the Weapon costumes which are missing for most of the costumes.

If any players can name any of the previously released costumes (possibly with a link of the maintenance/patch notes page when they were released), please leave that in the comments below. And, of course, if you support this idea, leave a like on this post!

#2 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:14 PM

Thank you for your suggestion, I've let the Dragon Nest team know about it :)

#3 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:19 PM

Please suggest some previously sold costumes that you would like to see in the Cash Shop Costume tabs, and we will have a poll to see which are the more popular costumes. At the end of the poll, we will request the developers to put them in :)

#4 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:41 PM

View PostCyanlin, on 17 February 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

Please suggest some previously sold costumes that you would like to see in the Cash Shop Costume tabs, and we will have a poll to see which are the more popular costumes. At the end of the poll, we will request the developers to put them in :)

On a side note, can we request the same for DN SEA too? Not sure if you have any influence in SEA or not but it would be awesome if you could ask about it.

#5 Venour

Venour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Venour, Champyx, Champex
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordArtOnline

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:27 PM

gib me this costume for dneu pliz ( Hip Hop - Costume? )

Posted Image
School Costumes v.2 ( never have been released here )

Posted Image
Black version of this costume was never available here too ( Noblesse Set - from Manga? )

Posted Image

Edited by Venour, 17 February 2017 - 11:31 PM.

#6 Aistyc

Aistyc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Menalie, Macarye,
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Divergent, ProjectX

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:34 PM

That would be great if we can get back the old special costumes, like swimsuits, school unifoms, halloween and christmas costumes. Many player had those but we didnt get back them after the wipe.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

full list ( only academic costume names):
Spoiler

Edited by Aistyc, 18 February 2017 - 02:55 AM.

#7 Xarvid

Xarvid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

Mythology set, I know that my gf loves this costume and admittedly it does look beautiful for archer.

Posted Image

Edited by Xarvid, 18 February 2017 - 12:14 AM.

#8 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:43 PM

View PostXarvid, on 17 February 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

I know that my gf loves this girlfriend

Agreed.

#9 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:08 AM

Hello.

Animal Costume :

Spoiler

Royal Costume :

Spoiler

Japanese Costume :

Spoiler

Random Lancer and Archer Costumes :

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I would like to know also, if it was possible to release again the Theme costumes like Christmas / Valentines / Halloween / Summer, along with the new costume you release at that time.

Maybe also the Russian Hairstyle ?

Spoiler

#10 losiasdemolkas

losiasdemolkas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Vortex. / Who_Cares

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:17 AM

Hi there,

As it seems, this thread will get a bit of feedback, I came to post a costume I'm really interested for my machina.
It's the Krasus set, it's actually on EU Costume shop, but I've foiund out that there are updates about it. Seems that the set that we have is only up for (Warrior, archer, sorceress, academic, kali), has an update that includes, Assassin, Lancer and Machina on the costume.

Spoiler

and these are the updates itself, even tho they are integrated in the picture above:

Spoiler

And one of the first Hallowe'en costumes as:

Spoiler

And this one that we already have, for the weapons itself.

Spoiler

Thanks,

Cordially

Rafutela

Edited by losiasdemolkas, 18 February 2017 - 01:24 AM.

#11 darkknght

darkknght

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:32 AM

Necromancer 2015 halloween set & Wedding set

#12 MaxDesp

MaxDesp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Meorina
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

View PostCyanlin, on 17 February 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

Thank you for your suggestion, I've let the Dragon Nest team know about it :)
Please make it permanent on cash shop, we want old fashioned costume.

#13 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:29 AM

View Postzuyi, on 17 February 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

On a side note, can we request the same for DN SEA too? Not sure if you have any influence in SEA or not but it would be awesome if you could ask about it.

I've asked if it could be done on DN SEA too :)

#14 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

The maximum number of choices for a poll is 10, so I was only able to choose 10 of all the costumes that were suggested. I've chosen a few out of the suggestions of each poster so that everyone would be able to have at least some of their favourite costumes in the poll :)

The poll will be for 2 weeks, so it will close on 17 March. Please refer to the posts above to see images of the costumes. Happy voting!

#15 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:39 AM

View PostCyanlin, on 03 March 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

The maximum number of choices for a poll is 10, so I was only able to choose 10 of all the costumes that were suggested. I've chosen a few out of the suggestions of each poster so that everyone would be able to have at least some of their favourite costumes in the poll :)

The poll will be for 2 weeks, so it will close on 17 March. Please refer to the posts above to see images of the costumes. Happy voting!

How many of the poll results will be considered to be added to the Cash Shop (like only the one with the most votes, because that's not really many compared to the costumes players would like to have)? and will that be temporarily or permanently?

I believe the initial idea of this poll is to have the missing costumes added to the cash shop, permanently, to increase the number of available cash costumes significantly and thus also enabling Cherry Credits to generate more sales.I think it's important Cherry Credits takes this suggestion more serious, instead of making a poll for just a few costumes, see which costumes are missing Dragon Nest Europe's Cash Shop and get them added so players will have more to enjoy.

#16 Jina

Jina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Nuvri/Teinia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

Spoiler
Shame we can't have those again as the pool is already closed.The last year Christmas costumes very lovely.  In my opinion it should be opened a bit longer so people can give more suggestions but hey. The ones chosen are already okay.

#17 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1402 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:27 AM

View PostCyanlin, on 03 March 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

It appears the poll you have set up has gone missing, users are unable to view and vote on it currently.

#18 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 10 March 2017 - 12:27 AM, said:

It appears the poll you have set up has gone missing, users are unable to view and vote on it currently.

The poll feature is buggy, I've added the poll again :)

View PostZeroYami, on 04 March 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

How many of the poll results will be considered to be added to the Cash Shop (like only the one with the most votes, because that's not really many compared to the costumes players would like to have)? and will that be temporarily or permanently? I believe the initial idea of this poll is to have the missing costumes added to the cash shop, permanently, to increase the number of available cash costumes significantly and thus also enabling Cherry Credits to generate more sales.I think it's important Cherry Credits takes this suggestion more serious, instead of making a poll for just a few costumes, see which costumes are missing Dragon Nest Europe's Cash Shop and get them added so players will have more to enjoy.

We'll be asking the developers for the 5 most popular costumes to be added, and it will most likely be temporary. The developers may have their reasons for not adding all the previous cash costumes permanently to the Cash Shop.

#19 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1402 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:36 AM

View PostCyanlin, on 10 March 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

The poll feature is buggy, I've added the poll again :)

We'll be asking the developers for the 5 most popular costumes to be added, and it will most likely be temporary. The developers may have their reasons for not adding all the previous cash costumes permanently to the Cash Shop.

Are you able to inform the players about the reasons why so many of the missing costumes are not added to the Cash Shop permanently for players to buy? I'm sure many would be interested in purchasing more costumes if they were available and are wondering why they're not.

#20 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:51 PM

The poll disappeared again, I've posted it again