• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iPotato

iPotato

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:58 PM

So i used to play Dn 4 years ago and had to stop because of school and bla bla bla (:D)

I used to play saint, ml, and sniper. I was wondering what class is fun to play now in terms of:
-Solo/Party
-Nest Needed
-DPS or Support

I was thinking of playing Assassin/Raven but than I've notice that many people feels that Raven sucks in the DPS department (oo;)

Sooooooo just need some opinion regarding this

#2 lexlexlex

lexlexlex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3006 posts
  • ∞2012 - †2014
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • quitclub

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:59 PM

What are you? year 2015? its 2017 now get yourself some raven and make a fair judgement.

Every classes now aren't that terrible compared to years ago aside from Bringers..
just gear up properly and asked terrible questions at forums then make people tell you they are
right to the point, while showing you various DPS comparison and make you more confused,
hence that is why you should join the bandwagon

Edited by lexlexlex, 17 February 2017 - 06:02 PM.

#3 iPotato

iPotato

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:39 PM

lexlexlex, on 17 February 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

What are you? year 2015? its 2017 now get yourself some raven and make a fair judgement.

Every classes now aren't that terrible compared to years ago aside from Bringers..
just gear up properly and asked terrible questions at forums then make people tell you they are
right to the point, while showing you various DPS comparison and make you more confused,
hence that is why you should join the bandwagon

Why are you even so butt hurt about this? You don't have to answer me anyways sheesh.
No one is forcing you to read or reply (clap)

#4 lexlexlex

lexlexlex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3006 posts
  • ∞2012 - †2014
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • quitclub

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

then go away you gook & take away your disability to comprehend sarcastic remarks while your'e at it

[User was suspended for this post: 2. Flamebaits, Trolling, Racist and Sensitive Remarks]

Edited by Verbena, 01 March 2017 - 10:50 AM.