• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hyeras

Hyeras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:43 AM

I played two years ago, now when I came back, my characters are gone, and the list is empty. I had a Obscuria, lvl 80,81... I dont remember...but....are gone!

HelpMe ?

#2 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:55 PM

publisher was changed after server crash, did u bind ur account? and how can u have something and u dont remember?!

Edited by Flashbaka, 17 February 2017 - 10:55 PM.

#3 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1428 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

Hey there,

After the server crash, about a year ago, an extended period was provided to bind your account to Cherry Credit's new service. With this binding your characters would be present on your account as level 80 characters, with several reimbursements as well as restored purchased cash and event items placed in the Special Storage. After the binding period, another bind event was held a few months ago.

The binding page can be found here, I'm currently unaware if it will still work.

In case it does not, I recommend you contact support by sending them a ticket. If you remember the email you used for your previous account, perhaps they can look into it. I'm afraid however, that this requires you to be bound to their service first.

#4 Hyeras

Hyeras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:55 AM

YamiZero, I binded my account, and I remember the name of my characters now, but... nothing, Empty List.
I will send a ticket (sob)

#5 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1428 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:44 AM

View PostHyeras, on 18 February 2017 - 06:55 AM, said:

YamiZero, I binded my account, and I remember the name of my characters now, but... nothing, Empty List.
I will send a ticket (sob)

Hm so it appears the account bind option still works.. I'm not quite sure if it's supposed to, or whether it should return your characters at this point, but aside from sending them a support ticket you may also post in this topic regarding your missing characters, provide them with some of your previous character names so they may be able to locate and restore those.

Good luck!