[Event] Get 100% Dnp Back [18 – 19 February Only]

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1273 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:48 PM

Posted Image

Can your weekend get any better? With the first DNP-Back Weekend of the year, we say YES! From 18 February 0000HRS – 19 February 2359HRS (CET), get 100% DNP back when you spend CC on ANY item in the Cash Shop during this event period. Earning savings has never been easier!

Examples:

- When GM Fosx spends 5,000 CC during this event period, he gets 5,000 DNP in return.

- When GM Fosx spends 35,000 CC during this event period, he gets 35,000 DNP in return.

*Note: The DNP will be credited straight to your account by 21 February before 2359HRS (CET). Every item in the Cash Shop is available for purchase via DNP.

Terms and Conditions

The Promotion will start on 18 February 0000HRS till 19 February 2359HRS.

Rewards are given per account basis.

Rewards will be given based on the account used to participate in the event.

The DNP will be credited to all eligible accounts on 21 February before 2359HRS.

The DNP will be credited straight to the user’s account.

All timings stated are in the CET time zone.

Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated

Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.

Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1273 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:48 PM

Reserved.

#3 SeefieldFR

SeefieldFR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Seefield
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Eternal (FR)

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

Hello,

Gift is OK for this event ?

#4 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1233 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:56 PM

View PostSeefieldFR, on 18 February 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

Hello,

Gift is OK for this event ?

Yes, gifting counts. :)

#5 PimPmYnicK

PimPmYnicK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:45 AM

Can your weekend get any better? With the first DNP-Back Weekend of the year, we say YES! From 18 February 0000HRS – 19 February 2359HRS (CET), simply Top Up ANY amount of DNP during this event period to get yourself 100% DNP Back. Earning savings has never been easier!

Examples:
- When GM Fosx TOPS UP 5,000 DNP during this event period, he gets 5,000 DNP in return.
- When GM Fosx TOPS UP 35,000 CC during this event period, he gets 35,000 DNP in return.

*Note: The DNP will be credited straight to your account by 21 February before 2359HRS (CET).

Terms and Conditions:

• The Promotion will start on 18 February 0000HRS to 19 February 2359HRS
• This Promotion is only for steam user only.
• Rewards are given per account basis.
• Rewards will be given based on the account used to participate in the event.
• The DNP will be credited to all eligible accounts on 21 February before 2359HRS.
• The DNP will be credited straight to the user account.
• All timings stated are in the CET time zone.
• Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated
• Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.
• Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

CherryCredits:

From 18 February 0000HRS – 19 February 2359HRS (CET), get 100% DNP back when you spend CC on ANY item in the Cash Shop during this event period. Earning savings has never been easier!

Steam:

Top Up ANY amount of DNP during this event period to get yourself 100% DNP Back. Earning savings has never been easier!

That's a quote from steam. As it's different to the one Cherry posted here my question is:
Do I need to spend the DNP bought via Steam to get 100% back, or do I simply get the same amount of DNP on top because I bought it even when not spending it?
Someone please clearify that.
Thank you.

#6 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1233 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:05 PM

View PostPimPmYnicK, on 19 February 2017 - 03:45 AM, said:

That's a quote from steam. As it's different to the one Cherry posted here my question is:
Do I need to spend the DNP bought via Steam to get 100% back, or do I simply get the same amount of DNP on top because I bought it even when not spending it?
Someone please clearify that.
Thank you.

They are different events. When you top up via steam you will receive DNP for it and then 100% more DNP thanks to the event.
If you top up via CC directly you will receive CC, which you have to use and then get DNP back after.