• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Nothing else is worthy enough for you to leave entomb at lv 1, unless you're going for B spark build, but even then, you should still have it despite the fact that you forget about it, I forget about it a lot, but its dmg is very good when the dps window allows you to do the proper setup.

Recorded another run with mara, check the first page :)

Edited by ShineFactor, 06 March 2017 - 01:20 AM.

#22 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:16 AM

Shine, do you also experience 1 ebony instead of 3 despite taking the A skill for it?

Also, cmiiw, but cancelling exhale with ebony does not create contract right (somehow)?

#23 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:31 AM

Well, A spark is only getting additional hits on the left click spark, are you sure you didn't try with right click ?  Right click doesn't get more than 1 hit, only left click get the additional hits, as for exhale + ebony, assuming this is right click again, there is a way to cancel it into exhale before the right spark actually hits, need to be careful with the timing

#24 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

Well actually my question is for ebony left click exclusively for both situations.

Prior to lvl 93, I could still get 3 hits from ebony most of the time but now it's only one hit. I was wondering if you get the same thing now b

#25 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

Nope, I'm still getting 3 hits everytime, tried in btg and nest earlier

#26 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3858 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:39 PM

Is BM good for someone who has never played a Sorc before?

#27 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

View Postrikolero, on 10 March 2017 - 07:39 PM, said:

Is BM good for someone who has never played a Sorc before?

Would be more like playing a new class. Think of it that way would be easier to learn

#28 yoDa

yoDa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Gloiii
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

hi just want to ask why void explosion is worth to lvl?

#29 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

View PostyoDa, on 11 March 2017 - 06:26 PM, said:

hi just want to ask why void explosion is worth to lvl?
Sorceress skills are only a filler for leveling. As a Mara you will not be using any skill from sorceress tree to Dps. Void explosion is one of the larger Aoe and high damage skills to assist solo leveling.

#30 WildMist

WildMist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • WildPerry | WildKeira
  • DN, Westwood
  • Battalion

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:55 AM

So i went to PVP with my blek mara quite some time, she's great, void coil surprisingly has high SA that can tank most moderate SA Break skills, haze can be like SURPRIZE MADAFAKA skill when your opponent still doesnt have enough knowledge on this class (well probably i got them gud cuz of this reason), main skills for combo opening are those 2 for me, void coil with cd plate has 8s cd, and haze being too fast to dodge.

That's in 1vs1, but when in capt room, she can transform immediately if there's someone using summoning skill, like a saint summoned his 1 lightning relic along with its 3 mini relics, the battle just begun like only 10s but thanks to these guys gaining 60 bubbles is very ez, use insult above the relics, then hit them all with 10 EC, instant 60 bubbles, really, only took 10s after the beginning of the battle (depends on how quick the relics are summoned tho).

So the first thing i do is to stalk the saint or any class with summoning skills, got 60 bubbles, then hunt capt (lol)

How's the Blek Mara mode skills in pvp ? confirmed high SA Break, and high SA as well, moderate damage, usually they ran when they saw me transformed, probably cuz they doesnt know much what she can do in transformation either (tense)

Edited by WildMist, 12 March 2017 - 04:00 AM.

#31 Randomist

Randomist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Too Many
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

Any suggestions on Skill Hearldy PVE wise?

Not too sure what to plate right now.

#32 yoDa

yoDa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Gloiii
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

Posted Image

does this share CD with the haze?

#33 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

View PostyoDa, on 12 March 2017 - 07:21 PM, said:

Posted Image

does this share CD with the haze?

It's nnot a different skill. It changes how haze is used so yes, shared cd.

#34 WildMist

WildMist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • WildPerry | WildKeira
  • DN, Westwood
  • Battalion

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:48 AM

View PostRandomist, on 12 March 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Any suggestions on Skill Hearldy PVE wise?

Not too sure what to plate right now.
For me i'm wearing

Wraith Form CD
Insult CD
Smoke Storm CD
and Turbulence MP Recov

"LOL why turbulence mp recov ?" cuz wraith form took quite some MP to use and i used turbulence very often, its damage is good as well, dat wraith form is really helpful in raids due to its 28s CD (cd plate + mana flow) so i told my healer in raid he doesnt have to worry about me if i took damage and save his heal for others instead.

And wraith form can heal you much faster than chaser's dedi crow, with its full iframe sometimes i used it for iframe-ing stomps like ice dregen phase 2 triple stomp (:]) so imo getting this skill cd plate is a must imo.

Edited by WildMist, 13 March 2017 - 03:49 AM.

#35 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:36 AM

To be honest, after playing mara for a while, any MP recovery plate isn't necessary in a raid context, even if you use it as soon as it's off cd, you're never supposed to completly run out of mp, which is why I'd recommand, on top of wraith form and insult cd :
-Inhale cd
-void coil dmg

Inhale is mara's core, having a cd plate for it on top of mana flow will save you from using 2 skills to completly recover it

Void coil dmg is to reduce the cm1 penalty when using contract (mostly xformed contract), it is also your fastest and easiest skill to dps with when xformed, abuse it with the double transformation setup for some cheap dmg, as using xform once again will reset the cd of enhanced skills

Edited by ShineFactor, 13 March 2017 - 04:40 AM.

#36 Reizo

Reizo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Alot of Bakas
  • DN, Westwood
  • Aresteia

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:40 AM

I'm using... Void Coil DMG, Insult CD, Black Mara DMG and Smoke Storm DMG. Also have Wraith form CD in Cash Shop slot.

#37 Dirkheim

Dirkheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Sallyheim
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

Is Entropy (A) additive to current crit? (+20%) Im confused with some of the maths here in dn.
Also, would anyone recommend getting it if I havent reached crit cap yet?

#38 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:50 AM

View PostDirkheim, on 28 March 2017 - 02:01 AM, said:

Is Entropy (A) additive to current crit? (+20%) Im confused with some of the maths here in dn.
Also, would anyone recommend getting it if I havent reached crit cap yet?

Crit can be capped with gears. Fd is usually better in the long run

#39 Dirkheim

Dirkheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Sallyheim
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

View PostXenocho, on 28 March 2017 - 07:50 AM, said:

Crit can be capped with gears. Fd is usually better in the long run

If I'm not mistaken, FD is another damage multiplier like element, right? I don't see my Blek Mara reaching crit cap anytime soon, though (I admit I'm quite slow in acquiring them gears) My current is only 44% and is going to get lower as soon as the freebies from the level up box expire. My Sally (i.e., my most geared char), is still only around 50+% (:[)

Should I still go for FD?

#40 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:03 PM

View PostDirkheim, on 28 March 2017 - 07:45 PM, said:

If I'm not mistaken, FD is another damage multiplier like element, right? I don't see my Blek Mara reaching crit cap anytime soon, though (I admit I'm quite slow in acquiring them gears) My current is only 44% and is going to get lower as soon as the freebies from the level up box expire. My Sally (i.e., my most geared char), is still only around 50+% (:[)

Should I still go for FD?

FD is better for min-maxing, which is maximising your damage output once you have gotten end-game gears (L grades). If you feel like you are playing casually and don't wish to invest too much, you could do crit :) Min-maxing is not cheap and usually it costs up to hundred thousands to get like 5-10% more damage; if you are not this type of player, don't worry too much about what I said (FD is better in the long run).