JustForPvP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Kurabawara
  • DN, Greenwood
  • PawClub

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:33 PM

Hai guys, So i'm the host of the PvP tournaments currently being run on a Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (Fortnightly). Just here to let everyone know that we now have a discord open in which you can contact us, Get info about the tournaments before anyone else or just chill to have some fun!

WHAT IS DISCORD?!

Well i'm glad you asked! Discord is similar to Raidcall or Teamspeak but more user friendly. It's a free chat room type program that you can either download on your PC/Phone or use safely from your browser. Discord is simple to use, free and convenient, It's also the chat room that all of the tournament team are in and what we use when streaming~!

Sounds good! Sign me up!!

So to join our discord is simple, all you have to do is click on the following link which will take you to either A) The discord website, on which you'll be signed into your account or you'll be prompted to make an account - B) If you have the discord app open on your PC/Phone, it'll prompt you to join our server via your browser and then ask if you wish to proceed in the discord app.

After doing that then congratulations, you've joined our server! You'll have the chance for unique rewards during/after the tournaments, joining in on the stream,  knowing what updates are going to happen to the tournament and being kept always in the loop, Thanks for reading guys!!

Our discord link --> https://discord.gg/cW4mkhE

Edited by JustForPvP, 19 February 2017 - 05:34 PM.