• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LOVELYZISLIFE

LOVELYZISLIFE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:26 PM

HI GUYS!! AS THE TITLE SAYS I BADLY NEED A BOOSTER! PLEASE IF THERES SOMEONE THAT IS KIND ENOUGH TO BOOST SOMEONE ; - ;

IM A BOWMASTER SO EARLY LEVELING IS VERY HARD FOR ME HUHU...

THANKS

#2 Chenzuki

Chenzuki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • RatedG
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:33 AM

Gonna boost you
Around March 1-3
If u pay!
I am a RH in that day cause did not play 1month

#3 pavlov

pavlov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:08 AM

you meant by booster is help you finish dungeons faster right ? if so i can help you with that but i favor .

i really dont know about RPG , if you can teach how things work and teach me how to get items ill help you,, im an arch heretic LVL 91.

#4 LOVELYZISLIFE

LOVELYZISLIFE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

View Postpavlov, on 28 February 2017 - 05:08 AM, said:

you meant by booster is help you finish dungeons faster right ? if so i can help you with that but i favor .

i really dont know about RPG , if you can teach how things work and teach me how to get items ill help you,, im an arch heretic LVL 91.

View Postpavlov, on 28 February 2017 - 05:08 AM, said:

OMG! sorry I didn't noticed the replies, I hope youre still playing the game, I can teach you things! hope you reply...
Just add me my name is UrsulaChan in game

#5 LOVELYZISLIFE

LOVELYZISLIFE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:45 PM

IM SO SORRY PAVLOV I DIDNT WENT ONLINE IN THIS FORUM FOR A WHILE,! HOPE YOURE STILL PLAYING THE GAME!
JUST ADD ME MY NAME IS URSULACHAN IN GAME THANKS! HOPE YOU REPLY