• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pascal87

Pascal87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:05 PM

Hello Cherry Credits, i have been trying to get a mobile code to vertify my account for 3 days and nothing works. I also sent a ticket but with no reply. I want to top up CC but i can't because i need the code. I live in Netherlands and tried with 2 mobile pfones already. I hope i can get some help with this thanks in advance.

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1428 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:40 AM

If you've sent a support ticket Cherry Credits Gardener will contact you regarding the issue and should try to resolve it with you. Please be patient until they do.

#3 Pascal87

Pascal87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:55 AM

hello yami i dont have full access to cherry credits since i dont have the code but i sent an email via hotmail to gardener 3 days ago. im trying to find out how i can make support ticket from here but the link doesnt work.

#4 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1428 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:17 AM

If you've sent a ticket by email they should respond back to you, although I believe you should also be able to do that from the provided link above. What happens when you try to send a ticket from your account itself? Either way, both should be fine. Just have a bit of patience, I hope support gets back to you soon.