5 replies to this topic

#1 DayWatser

DayWatser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • DayWatser

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:47 PM

This event was held last year, September (http://forum.cherryc...nt-combo-mania/). I'm posting this because:
  • I doubt that Cherry Credit would ever upload this video.
  • I know my combo is too tedious but I still hope that there are some who would still watch it.
  • This was the last event I've had joined, so this has become pretty emotional for me.

Enjoy! GGWP. (T.T)

https://www.youtube....h?v=9Uhw0O4LPAs

#2 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

It's just Siege Stance spamming.

#3 Kuru

Kuru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Kurabawara
  • I am the guild

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:15 PM

10/10 glitches the dummy half-way through and abuses siege stance. Can I win this contest if i just auto attack the dummy for 20 minutes next time it's run? That's essentially what you've done.

#4 DayWatser

DayWatser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • DayWatser

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:35 PM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 28 February 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

It's just Siege Stance spamming.

The event was about spamming and achieving high combos. I don't see whats wrong with spamming siege stance. (:>)

#5 DayWatser

DayWatser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • DayWatser

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:42 PM

View PostKuru, on 28 February 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

10/10 glitches the dummy half-way through and abuses siege stance. Can I win this contest if i just auto attack the dummy for 20 minutes next time it's run? That's essentially what you've done.

View PostKuru, on 28 February 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

Is it my fault that the dummy glitched half-way through? It was not my intention. (T.T) I'm a sniper, what do you expect? kick the dummy to have a 1.4k combo? (oo;)  I just maximized what a sniper have w/c is low c.d. siege stance (pre-nerf) (cake)

Rules and Regulations
  • Players are not allowed to execute the same action twice or more on a standing practice dummy.
  • Players are allowed to execute the same action twice or more on a knocked down practice dummy.

#6 Kuru

Kuru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Kurabawara
  • I am the guild

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

View PostDayWatser, on 28 February 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

Is it my fault that the dummy glitched half-way through? It was not my intention. (T.T) I'm a sniper, what do you expect? kick the dummy to have a 1.4k combo? (oo;)  I just maximized what a sniper have w/c is low c.d. siege stance (pre-nerf) (cake)

Rules and Regulations
  • Players are not allowed to execute the same action twice or more on a standing practice dummy.
  • Players are allowed to execute the same action twice or more on a knocked down practice dummy.

I expect proper skill rotations and proper combos.... not just abusing a high hitting skill just to win. :V