[Notice] Scam Alert: Trade At Your Own Risk!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1496 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:26 PM

importantnotice.png (579×116)

Dear Players,

As we have recently noticed an increased amount of reports regarding scam issues, we would like to remind players that any trades outside of the Trading House are conducted at the player’s own risk. 

Cherry Credits will not be liable for any losses that players face from such scams.

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1496 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:26 PM

Reserved.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:32 PM

10/10. Thanks for warning me, I'll now do my multi-million gold trades via TH. Oh wait.

#4 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

What about the patch scam that is currently undergoing? cause atm SEA is 2 patchs ahead or maybe more if u decide to break the patch they just got in multiple ones like u did for granom nest + kali awakening.

#5 Venour

Venour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Venour, Champyx, Champex
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordArtOnline

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:28 PM

they give us kdn patchline, everything else would be too much work for them I guess. We dont know how much many workers in cc office work, but the results for DN EU are at the moment so dissappointing only fail events and no good patches. Keep this up and you will lose a big player base. (talked with a lot players that plan to leave if it wont change for good)

#6 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:24 PM

Indeed, they do the best they can for the patches. Don't forget they got Taiwan server too. Leave them alone about this.
But what I'm unhappy about is, that opposite than Shanda, CC don't fight for us, they probably just do all that devs tell them to. That's why we have  ridiculous gold limits, ridiculous compared to the amount of gold we posses .

FIX THE LIMITS = NO SCAMS  

ain't that easy CC? you should stand against devs and get to the best compromise you can, not just follow every order they give to you.

Best regards ^^

Edited by Reichi, 28 February 2017 - 11:26 PM.

#7 p0ndiit

p0ndiit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • paglaa
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • psYcho

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:28 AM

Lot of players already left when cc took over more leaving everyday. Thank you cc for ruining the game we aint coming back

#8 Kalocho17

Kalocho17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Eon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Elven | Glorious

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:16 AM

So many questions we, as players, have revolting about this; this is the only or the most talked about topic in players' mouths and thoughts...
"What is Cherry Credits doing to Dragon Nest EU Server?" "Is the game going to end soon?" "This server is barely surviving with the current active player data base" "How they will ensure to the already low remaining active player base that the game is going to take off soon?"

Even questions like "Is our world (Desmodeus) going to merge to one of SEA's worlds to eliminate EU server so CC would only have to focus all their players base in only one big Server?"
Bear in mind that they merged their worlds in SEA previously, Greenwood + Westwood, and now Blitzwood has been merged just recently; same for Holywood + Springwood in the past. Are we going to join that last batch? Which will come with many implications if that actually happens.

If CC could give you at least hints of what is going to happen, instead of lame posts on their DNEU Facebook page.
I agree with Venour big time, the patch before Arc Heretic was probably the time that we were to SEA the closest in terms of game content. Now is what? 2 patches behind now?
The saddest part is that Cherry Credits will just skip, omit or even not read this post or other players' posts in regards to this, hence they won't do anything about it, and if they do is only to "compensate" us with mediocre events that aren't worth doing, because it will simply not get the attention from us players.

I'm not speaking for every player in the game, and there're always going to be those players that say "If you don't like it then just shut up and play something else". Those players shouldn't take our comments as if we were ranting; but more from the perspective of concerned players that actually care for the game, and have patience to wait and hope for a better move from the Publisher. When we speak is because even the most patient players are reaching their limit, those players that are actually keeping the game alive.

#9 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:38 AM

View Postp0ndiit, on 01 March 2017 - 12:28 AM, said:

Lot of players already left when cc took over more leaving everyday. Thank you cc for ruining the game we aint coming back
lets cut the crap ok? maybe many left, but more came over. The problem you can see here, is that there are more newbies than pro player, but they will grow. Not gonna continue this discussion because it's pathetic, people tend to see what's going on in their circle, but not over it.

#10 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

"What is Cherry Credits doing to Dragon Nest EU Server?" "Is the game going to end soon?" "This server is barely surviving with the current active player data base" "How they will ensure to the already low remaining active player base that the game is going to take off soon?"
Let me enlighten you, because to answer this you only need a common sense. About the merge, it is impossible, other servers were merged because of the location. This is EU, if they were to merge it, that's it, it would die because of lag. Now as for the player base, are u ppl really so blind or u purposely ignore the amount of new players? Doesn't deserver to be counted as one? XD the population is higher then it was in rdn times . like I said, maybe less pro but more newbies. It's your problem if you ignore  all this.

Edited by Reichi, 01 March 2017 - 05:45 PM.

#11 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:43 AM

View PostLemonteaz, on 28 February 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

Posted Image

Dear Players,

As we have recently noticed an increased amount of reports regarding scam issues, we would like to remind players that any trades outside of the Trading House are conducted at the player’s own risk.

Cherry Credits will not be liable for any losses that players face from such scams.

Dear Lemonteaz,

I believe Cherry Credits, along with Eyedentity Games would do well to provide better ways of trading for its players to prevent scamming from happening all together, something which should be possible but players have yet seen any time being invested into. Players have requested an increase of the gold limits on player inventory and trading houses as well as a safer way to exchange gifted items from the cash shop.

You state that you're not liable for any losses, but these losses occur due to bad or unreliable systems being provided to your users. If these issues are properly addressed and players are able to trade safely and without limits, scam cases are much less likely to occur.

#12 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:19 AM

View PostZeroYami, on 02 March 2017 - 06:43 AM, said:

Dear Lemonteaz,

I believe Cherry Credits, along with Eyedentity Games would do well to provide better ways of trading for its players to prevent scamming from happening all together, something which should be possible but players have yet seen any time being invested into. Players have requested an increase of the gold limits on player inventory and trading houses as well as a safer way to exchange gifted items from the cash shop.

You state that you're not liable for any losses, but these losses occur due to bad or unreliable systems being provided to your users. If these issues are properly addressed and players are able to trade safely and without limits, scam cases are much less likely to occur.
Thank you for your suggestion, I've let the Dragon Nest team know about it :)

#13 Quacksel

Quacksel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:03 PM

i bet 10k gold against you zero this never happens xD o.o/

#14 p0ndiit

p0ndiit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • paglaa
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • psYcho

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

View PostReichi, on 01 March 2017 - 05:38 AM, said:

lets cut the crap ok? maybe many left, but more came over. The problem you can see here, is that there are more newbies than pro player, but they will grow. Not gonna continue this discussion because it's pathetic, people tend to see what's going on in their circle, but not over it.
if the population used to be 1000 now its 15. get it?

#15 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:31 PM

This necro tho.