So, How Is The State Of The Game After All This Time?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scantrash250

Scantrash250

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:41 PM

Hello to anyone who might know me, and to others aswell ofcourse

I was a regular on the EU servers for about 4 years, but stopped playing about 6 months after the huge crash and the take over of cherry credits because alot of my online friends stopped aswell.

My question is, how is the game today? Playerbase, economy still ffed up? Are there more nests now? new gear etc etc.

And please, give me a final conclusion if it is worth it to come back to this game.

Thanks anyway! kind regards

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1196 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:06 AM

Hey there,

The game is still on-going and should have enough players for you to play with. Since the server crash the prices in game have been high, but this goes for both buyers and sellers. Several revamped nests have been released as well as new one's like the latest Granom Nest! As the level cap has increased from 80 to 90 and 93, of course new equipments have been released as well. You may also want to try out some of the classes that have received their Awakening which provides them with new passives and active skills!

Whether it's going to be worth playing we'll leave up to you as you try it out and decide for yourself.

Enjoy your game!