Venour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Venour, Champyx, Champex
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordArtOnline

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:54 AM

Speaking as daily player / actively farming all kind of stuff you can do + cashing a decent amount monthly, I play these days many other games and not DN daily. Why? Because the current state of DNEU is really miserable, and I dont flame / rage here.
I seriously want to discuss / having any statement of a Staff / Admin why DN EU gets this bad treatment (Lack of People that Cash for the Server? / Too little playerbase to spend time on the server). I understand we got the Patchline of KDN (Korea Dragon Nest), but if you have rights of 2 servers why you dont treat them atleast almost equally? (For sure release some DNSEA / DNEU only cosmetics, etc) Its really dismotivating how DNSEA players enjoy all new content and you as DNEU player sit here and got literally nothing to do as Endgame/Meta-Player (Also nerfing the newest raids always after 1 Month to make it even possible for braindamaged people to clear takes all the challenge from the game. Please dont do this with upcoming Rune Dragon Nest)

"DNEU and DNSEA are two different servers"
Thats what many people say, but still as mentioned all is going bad for DNEU, people get super bored (Can confirm that from 20+ Guildmates).

AND the creme de la creme on top of all of this:
"Failing Events"
Seriously atleast give us Events where we know we get the stuff if we do it (Circus Maximus 21 Runs event was a catastrophe, I got multiple times 2nd Tier but no 3rd Tier till now which I was suppose to get)

I HIGHLY doubt that any Staff will react to this, but I hope we as community (yes please, lets work all one time together) can Riot against this current treatment according to Events and Patches in comparison with their "Main"-Server DNSEA.

Yes I have a ton of free time and Im bored, I took my precious time to write this...

Edited by Venour, 01 March 2017 - 02:00 AM.

#2 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:09 AM

Worry not, on the 8th of March we will get an awesome patch with the exclusive Kali awakening and nothing else

PLS DONT

Edited by Flashbaka, 01 March 2017 - 02:09 AM.

#3 FreezeInc

FreezeInc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Freeze
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:03 AM

You ( intended as dn eu players) can write what you want about the past, current and future state of the game but with the awareness that you won't receive an answer and things won't change as long as CC continues to "manage" (or not , as he is doing) DN EU. You can write tickets, spam on forum , contact them via "DNMs" but they won't  read it or if you are lucky , they will do it , but as happens in the most of the cases, they won't give a crap.

So thats the simple truth of the things and you can do nothing to chage it. Deal with it or say "bye bye" to it and go to play something better eheh

Posted Image

Edited by FreezeInc, 01 March 2017 - 03:03 AM.

#4 Ciel91

Ciel91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Arc.Ciel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordartOnline

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:31 AM

this month we got nothing from any contents like the other server like from SEA

also like Grenom nest event was annoying too

#5 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1367 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:37 AM

Get ready for march patch guys, cause I am telling you right now: It is lit!