93 Evo Nm>Lrd Or Is It The Other Way Around?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LumiereXIX

LumiereXIX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • DannyTrejo
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:10 PM

After farming for around 2 and a half months i already manage to get 2 NM weaps. Now that evo hammers had come and seeing that one hammer for evo costs like 160 NM frags (sob) and you can get at least 8 Frags per week (except running SDN). So 160/8=20 so it would take me at least 20 weeks just for 1 Hammer (I cant afford buying the frags, 5g is already too expensive for me). So what you guys think? Should I still go for evo or spending my gold on LRD weaps?

P.S.= Sorry for mah bad engriish

#2 Axolotls

Axolotls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Axolotls
  • DN, Westwood
  • TEAQUISITION

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:14 PM

evo nm is better , rdnl wep enhancements take up alot of gold and you don't look like you have alot of gold so just stick to grinding theano frags for now . ( assuming you dont have gold because you said even 5g is alot )

#3 LumiereXIX

LumiereXIX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • DannyTrejo
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:17 PM

View PostAxolotls, on 03 March 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

evo nm is better , rdnl wep enhancements take up alot of gold and you don't look like you have alot of gold so just stick to grinding theano frags for now . ( assuming you dont have gold because you said even 5g is alot )

That's for overexaggeration only (:D) Well I can farm my way up there. But do you think its worth getting EVO NM? In terms of DPS

#4 Axolotls

Axolotls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Axolotls
  • DN, Westwood
  • TEAQUISITION

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:43 PM

View PostLumiereXIX, on 03 March 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

That's for overexaggeration only br=

definitely worth , RDNL obviously gives you more damage , but the cheaper option is evo nm . damage boost isn't too shabby either

#5 LumiereXIX

LumiereXIX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • DannyTrejo
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:23 AM

View PostAxolotls, on 03 March 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

definitely worth , RDNL obviously gives you more damage , but the cheaper option is evo nm . damage boost isn't too shabby either

Oh thanks. Much appreciated!