[Notice] My Guild, Our Base III

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Visage

Visage

• 504 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:46 PM

Dear players,

In the upcoming maintenance on 15th March 2017, we will be assigning guild bases to the Top 10 guilds in the server.

Guild Base is an exclusive zone that is only accessible by a guild and its guild members. 

Selection criteria are as follow:

Top 10 Guild Nest Ranking Guilds

The event will be from 6th March 0000HRS ~ 15th March 2017 0300HRS

Selected guilds will each occupy a Guild Base for two weeks, from 15th March (after the maintenance) till 29th March 0300HRS.

Start gathering your allies now!

Note: All timings are in CET

For more information about Guild Base, visit this link.

#2 Visage

Visage

• 504 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:46 PM

Reserved.

#3 Morai

Morai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • -Morai-|Morality|Andhera
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Happiness

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:57 PM

Cherrys, are you sure that event till 15th March 2017 0300HRS? Maybe you should write till 14 march or till 13 march, to avoid any inconvenience caused.
Hope you learned something from previous event.

#4 TobyTakeda

TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • TobyTakeda (Saint Lv.93)
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:28 PM

Again? (oo) No pleeeeease (:[)  I'm serious, i'm very very very very worried for what would happen after you release it again. Last time that you did it the lag was like if all the players was south americans, the pvp was a nightmare and still now isn't still fixed, actually is impossible to stun in pvp and attack during the fraction of the second that the enemy can't move after certain skill and what's worst the iframes are still defective   (mad) (sometimes works manytimes can be stopped like if are a superarmor, particoularly versus the snipers). Please i don't wanna spend again 2 minutes to go to city and to log in (T.T)   Please think more about it (:[)

Edited by TobyTakeda, 06 March 2017 - 10:31 PM.

#5 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

View PostTobyTakeda, on 06 March 2017 - 10:28 PM, said:

Again? (oo) No pleeeeease (:[)  I'm serious, i'm very very very very worried for what would happen after you release it again. Last time that you did it the lag was like if all the players was south americans, the pvp was a nightmare and still now isn't still fixed, actually is impossible to stun in pvp and attack during the fraction of the second that the enemy can't move after certain skill and what's worst the iframes are still defective   (mad) (sometimes works manytimes can be stopped like if are a superarmor, particoularly versus the snipers). Please i don't wanna spend again 2 minutes to go to city and to log in (T.T)   Please think more about it (:[)
????

#6 TobyTakeda

TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • TobyTakeda (Saint Lv.93)
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:52 AM

View PostFlashbaka, on 06 March 2017 - 10:41 PM, said:

????

You didn't notice anything of this at january? (oo)
http://forum.cherryc...e/#entry2964818

Edited by TobyTakeda, 07 March 2017 - 12:52 AM.