Jump to content


Pvp Lag Since 2012 (Discuss And Whine)


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 o0lAisl0o

o0lAisl0o

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:04 AM

So i quit this game cos the lag is unbearable.

3 years later I came back and its still unbearable.

But i noticed a few things;

1) Players with good connections is always at a disadvantage. They never teleport and always get hit by full combo.

2) Players with poor connection always deal full combo and cannot be countered cos their skills will always go thru.

3) Players with poor connection who win actually think they are good. (has the lag been so normal that the "lagframes" are thought to be natural?)

These are my thoughts. Whats do u guys think? Any1 got tips on how i can lag myself? (:D)

Edited by o0lAisl0o, 08 March 2017 - 02:05 AM.


#2 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • hue
  • DN, Springwood
  • hue

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:04 AM

The game is still on Beta release (huehuehue) the game is fish-up since 2012 just try to move on there's a lot more bad ass games than Dragon Nest. These are my thoughts :3

#3 o0lAisl0o

o0lAisl0o

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

View PostNoHealNoHP, on 08 March 2017 - 06:04 AM, said:

The game is still on Beta release (huehuehue) the game is fish-up since 2012 just try to move on there's a lot more bad ass games than Dragon Nest. These are my thoughts :3

I already tried what you suggested but the only things i found i could play was counter-strike.
Which is now also unplayable thanks to hackers.
Maybe it is my fate that every game i play will turn shaite.
(sob)

#4 stylinx

stylinx

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3083 posts
  • GoMadRaiku
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:07 PM

im just here for the sig (up)

#5 Reflector

Reflector

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1061 posts
  • TFudge/BTech/LStore
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:09 AM

got a full body of dat one?

#6 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:09 PM

Actually its not only "since" but the game perfomance worsened ever since 2012.
When're talking about connection mine was smooth af.

What i am whining about pvp is how buggy and **** the fps is.

#7 o0lAisl0o

o0lAisl0o

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

View PostXaelCry, on 10 March 2017 - 06:09 PM, said:

Actually its not only "since" but the game perfomance worsened ever since 2012.
When're talking about connection mine was smooth af.

What i am whining about pvp is how buggy and **** the fps is.

i think so too
i believe the only time i truly enjoyed e pvp was at the live tournaments
since it was offline settings
(:D)

#8 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

View Posto0lAisl0o, on 11 March 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

i think so too
i believe the only time i truly enjoyed e pvp was at the live tournaments
since it was offline settings
br=
I never knew live tournament were ofline.
Oh right DWC was a thing before.

Now dev like > Lets screw pvp and milk the **** out of the player