5 replies to this topic

#1 TuriiaDN

TuriiaDN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

hello,

i just reached level 93 with my tempest. since im new, i dont realy know what to do next and or go for. i now have full theanos set +6

please give me some tips and advice

kind regard

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1428 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:07 AM

You can now focus on further improving your character. Find out which equipment is fitting for your class, obtain, and upgrade it. Generally upgrading up to +10/12 is considered decent, +13 is usually the highest players go. But beware that your equipment can break once you pass over +6. You can either use Magic Protection Jelly or us random Theano equipment drops and upgrade those. If they don't break and reach the desired level, you can transfer over the enhancement to your main equipment using the Blacksmith. Theano is the basic level 93 equipment, there is Desirous < Obsession / Nightmare < Ultimate Theano equipment available as well.

You can focus on clearing nests and raids, teaming up with other players and getting drops you can use or sell. Try clearing as many of the nests as you can before the weekly reset on Saturday morning 9:00 AM.

In general I recommend setting small (or larger) goals for your character to improve on and steadily working on those. If you're into farming you could also consider making an alternative character to use for getting what you need for your main character as well.

Good luck!

#3 Vozzler

Vozzler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • ♣ Moonlord ♣
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

View PostTuriiaDN, on 13 March 2017 - 08:08 PM, said:

hello,

i just reached level 93 with my tempest. since im new, i dont realy know what to do next and or go for. i now have full theanos set +6

kind regard
How many days it took you to reach lvl 93?. :)

#4 ExoticKid

ExoticKid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Vaermouth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:26 AM

View PostTuriiaDN, on 13 March 2017 - 08:08 PM, said:

hello,

kind regard
too much to do actually (:])
grinding at Distorted Zone lvl 93 to hunt some Garnets, Hardened Labyss, Jades and Desirous Theano equipment and Memory Fragment..
you could dissassemble Desirous Theano set to get Nest Points and trade them to Obsession Theano set.

go to Nightmare Stage to hunt Nightmare Points, High Grade Talismans and Garnets too..

#5 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:44 AM

Buy carry

#6 PencilNote

PencilNote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts