9 replies to this topic

#1 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:44 PM

May i ask what is the story for loli's main quest? (didnt really follow its main quest so yeah)

Thanks in Advance (hat)

#2 ChaoteZeus

ChaoteZeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts
  • RubberZeus
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:10 AM

The academic is basically a clone of Jasmine.

She was basically from the future sent to the past because it's threatened by the Red Dragon who was being fought by the new version of 6 legendary heroes (if you're a cleric or something and u talk to an academic NPC, she will give you hints that you are one of the future 6 legendary hero).

Anyway, she rode the Apocalypse, the same type of spaceship Kevin made (the boy kid NPC who pretends to fly like a plane), also the same type of ship that had a mind of it's own, therefore apocalypse nest (40 cap). But something went wrong and she reverted to the body of a young girl.

As she was following her quest she discovers 20-ish clones of herself and she slowly unravels Jasmine's plans.

Jasmine finds out that she's a clone of Daisy (the little blond NPC sister of Rose) who had a dragon jewel same as with argenta's and such. She went back in time, established a base in  telnoir to spread her army but failed because loli got a mind of her own, etc,.

That's all I remember, other than the loli NPC saying "hey I just me you and this is crazy".. and that she has a huge crush on cleric Edan. lol not sure if im mixing things up.

Edited by ChaoteZeus, 17 March 2017 - 07:12 AM.

#3 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:42 PM

thank you (:D)

#4 booyah

booyah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • GM | Teenykimi
  • DN, Springwood
  • Fluffy Guild

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

A lot more happens but im too lazy to type it out. huehue (shame)

#5 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:17 AM

View Postbooyah, on 17 March 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

A lot more happens but im too lazy to type it out. huehue (shame)

tell tell tell (:D)

#6 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3562 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:23 AM

http://dnsea.wikia.com/wiki/Academic

If I'm not wrong, this is an effort from a few people from the forums. It's quite detailed. Hope this helps.

#7 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:01 PM

thank you @xenocho (clap)

#8 MecHaLoLix

MecHaLoLix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2264 posts
  • xEngrLoLix
  • DN, Holywood
  • Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:34 PM

View PostXenocho, on 20 March 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

http://dnsea.wikia.com/wiki/Academic

If I'm not wrong, this is an effort from a few people from the forums. It's quite detailed. Hope this helps.

That's right! Also, Velskud and XD-26 have a shared story (which is can be found in Velskud page).

#9 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3562 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:05 PM

View PostMecHaLoLix, on 22 March 2017 - 09:34 PM, said:

That's right! Also, Velskud and XD-26 have a shared story (which is can be found in Velskud page).

To be honest, going through several character pages for the full story was a bit troublesome since one needs to know whom to check. However, it is completely understandable given strong overlap. If it was really detailed, everyone would seem to have identical content :x

#10 MecHaLoLix

MecHaLoLix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2264 posts
  • xEngrLoLix
  • DN, Holywood
  • Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

View PostXenocho, on 22 March 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

To be honest, going through several character pages for the full story was a bit troublesome since one needs to know whom to check. However, it is completely understandable given strong overlap. If it was really detailed, everyone would seem to have identical content :x

It's not a problem if you read them all, right? (:D) I did follow XD-26's MQ since her release up to Lv64 (hence I didn't continue because of level requirement to proceed in MQ). I think it's better to see it firsthand than reading it to be immerse in their story. Also, XD-26 is more like "behind-the-scenes" story of the first 4 class (since she has a database about future events and try to interfere), right?

Well, the main storyline that only matters on each character. (;]) Sadly, the whole story becomes convoluted after Assassin's release (the time when I started not caring anymore to the story).