[Event] Treasures Await You In Altea’S Dungeon Marathon! [17 March – 2 April]

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1446 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:49 PM

news-1stanni-dungeon.png (580×147)

Althean treasures are up for grabs when the land’s most accomplished Adventurers are on the job. From 17 March 0000HRS to 2 April 2359HRS (CET), simply participate in Altea’s Dungeon Marathon and get a prize for every 10 runs through this event’s selected dungeons!

Get started by grabbing your essential guide here: http://dneu.cherrycr...com/anniversary

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1446 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:49 PM

Reserved.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1341 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:24 PM

What kind of ****ty event description is this?

#4 Casster

Casster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:13 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 16 March 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

What kind of ****ty event description is this?
Lol, more details pls!

#5 Lightt

Lightt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:21 AM

do we get a reward on the SAME CHARACTER every 10 dungeon or do we have to switch CHAR every 10 dungeon to get multiples rewards ?

#6 Dwaend

Dwaend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:00 AM

you get 1 reward for each char you complete 10 dung ?

#7 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1428 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:14 AM

Posted Image

Terms and Conditions:
  • The event will start on 17 March 0000HRS till 02 April 2359HRS.
  • Rewards are given per character basis.
  • Rewards will be given based on the character used to participate in the event.
  • Required Dungeon must be completed by the same character.
  • Each character can only receive the rewards three times per day.
  • All rewards will be credited to all eligible characters at the end of the day from 0000HRS to 0030HRS.
  • Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
  • All timings stated are in the CET time zone.
  • Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated
  • Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.
  • Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

Rewards

Posted Image

#8 drelius

drelius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:27 AM

But for example, let's say I did 30 runs on my ML , will I get 3 rewards at the end of the day?
Since in the event page it says

simply participate in Altea’s Dungeon Marathon and get a prize for every 10 runs through this event’s selected dungeons!

#9 Bait

Bait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:18 PM

"Get Your Chance To Snag One Of These Many Rewards"

That sounds like you could get nothing or the possibility of getting one random item from the list. That doesn't seem worth it.

#10 Dwaend

Dwaend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:39 AM

got to love they added the  ice dragon fury as a prize . The chances to get that is 1/10k or more and if you add the fact that you do not pay to play the chances goes to 1/100k or more .So 1 prize is useless . Then you start to think ..."this is cherry" they dont give useful stuff for free (not to much) so garnets,essence of life & hg essence is mostly out (prob get it 1 or 2 times) then your left with superior gems (which is well ok i quess) and your left with the real prizes : jades(mostly useless),plates(which dont give 3rd stat cuz they are free) sparkle and Dream crystal (way to useles and quite easy to get if you want it ) . First day and second will be the highest chance to get any good prizes then well you get the point.

#11 CCHelper

CCHelper

• 3640 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:19 PM

View Postdrelius, on 17 March 2017 - 06:27 AM, said:

But for example, let's say I did 30 runs on my ML , will I get 3 rewards at the end of the day?

Yup, each character can get a maximum of 3 rewards per day as stated in the T&C.

#12 Ciel91

Ciel91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Arc.Ciel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordartOnline

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

got to love they added the  ice dragon fury as a prize . The chances to get that is 1/10k or more and if you add the fact that you do not pay to play the chances goes to 1/100k or more .So 1 prize is useless . Then you start to think ..."this is cherry" they dont give useful stuff for free (not to much) so garnets,essence of life & hg essence is mostly out (prob get it 1 or 2 times) then your left with superior gems (which is well ok i quess) and your left with the real prizes : jades(mostly useless),plates(which dont give 3rd stat cuz they are free) sparkle and Dream crystal (way to useles and quite easy to get if you want it ) . First day and second will be the highest chance to get any good prizes then well you get the point.

Stop complaining if u really want ice dragon fury just go ice dragon hardcore

Nobody is force to u to do this event

Edited by Ciel91, 20 March 2017 - 02:24 PM.