[Event] A New Anniversary Goodie Bag Every Day! [17 March – 14 April Only]

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1148 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:05 PM

news-1stanni-daily.png (580×147)

Celebrate our first Anniversary with us when you log-in to collect your exclusive Goodie Bags! From 17 March 0000HRS to 14 April 2359HRS (CET), there’s a different reward to collect EVERY DAY when you collect them from your Special Storage.Check out what’s in store for you when you click HERE: http://dneu.cherrycr...com/anniversary

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1148 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:05 PM

Reserved.

#3 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1271 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:22 AM

Hopefully the Sleep Walking Ghost mount reward will be permanent this time!

#4 hakuryuu2

hakuryuu2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Zeref-Dragneel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Fairy_Tail

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:13 AM

That would be nice. \^_^/
Posted Image

#5 RuneRocker

RuneRocker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Did anyone receive the Cherry Spirit already ? Because I didn't even though I have been online every single day during the event.

#6 Bait

Bait

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:57 PM

View PostRuneRocker, on 20 April 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

Did anyone receive the Cherry Spirit already ? Because I didn't even though I have been online every single day during the event.

Most of my characters received the Cherry Spirit a couple of days ago. Some of them didn't, even though I collected the awards every single day for every character. I always log on the first character in the log in screen first; he's always selling something in the Trade House and was my only character without a spirit -- STILL IS!

You'll probably have to submit a ticket in Cherry Exchange/Messenger.

EDIT: Even though level 40 and above were allowed to collect the daily items, I think you had to be at least level 90 at the time in order to receive the spirit:

Terms and Conditions:
  • The event will start on 17 March 0000HRS to 14 April 2359HRS.
  • Only Characters which is Level 90 and above will be rewarded.
The character I mentioned above that did not receive the spirit was level 93.
I received 8 spirits for characters level 90-93.
Three of my characters below level 90 did not receive the spirit.

From what I've seen, only characters level 90 and above received the spirit, so I'll probably put in a ticket for 1 character that was 93.

Edited by Bait, 21 April 2017 - 01:03 AM.

#7 RuneRocker

RuneRocker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:56 AM

• [Cherry Spirit] will be credited at the end of the event on 19 April before 2359HRS.
  • Players will need to log-in consecutively for 14 days throughout the event period to be eligible for the Cherry.
I have been online every single day during the even but didn't receive my Cherry Spirit. Can anyone please give me a reason why ?

#8 RuneRocker

RuneRocker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:46 AM

My char is lvl 93 so there shouldn't be any problem with it. Btw how can I submit a ticket to Cherry Exchange/Messenger ?

#9 RuneRocker

RuneRocker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:47 AM

View PostBait, on 20 April 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

Most of my characters received the Cherry Spirit a couple of days ago. Some of them didn't, even though I collected the awards every single day for every character. I always log on the first character in the log in screen first; he's always selling something in the Trade House and was my only character without a spirit -- STILL IS!

EDIT: Even though level 40 and above were allowed to collect the daily items, I think you had to be at least level 90 at the time in order to receive the spirit:

Terms and Conditions:

From what I've seen, only characters level 90 and above received the spirit, so I'll probably put in a ticket for 1 character that was 93.

My char is lvl 93 so there shouldn't be any problem with it. Btw how can I submit a ticket to Cherry Exchange/Messenger ?

#10 RuneRocker

RuneRocker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:47 AM

View PostBait, on 20 April 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

Terms and Conditions:

Ps. Sorry for double posting, error with internet.

Edited by RuneRocker, 21 April 2017 - 05:48 AM.

#11 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 72 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:43 AM

View PostRuneRocker, on 21 April 2017 - 05:47 AM, said:

Ps. Sorry for double posting, error with internet.

You can send a ticket here :)

If anyone hasn't received the Cherry Spirit even though they fulfilled the criteria, you can send us a ticket by Cherry Messenger :)

#12 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1178 posts
  • MuchAshe/Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:01 PM

View PostCyanlin, on 21 April 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

If anyone hasn't received the Cherry Spirit even though they fulfilled the criteria, you can send us a ticket by Cherry Messenger :)

Hey Cyanlin, basically everyone is missing spirits. A few have been sent out on the 18th, but basically everyone I've heard from is missing the spirit on atleast one char. Should we really all send tickets?

#13 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 72 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:03 PM

Hey MuchAshe, yeah because we would only be able to see which characters are missing the spirit if you send in a ticket :)

#14 RuneRocker

RuneRocker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

View PostCyanlin, on 21 April 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

"""
Hello!
My character xxRune from Desmodeus server did not receive the "Cherry Spirit" from the event "The Great Anniversary Giveaway" even though all conditions were met.
""""

Is this good enough ?

Edited by RuneRocker, 21 April 2017 - 08:29 PM.

#15 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 72 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

View PostRuneRocker, on 21 April 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

"""
Hello!
My character xxRune from Desmodeus server did not receive the "Cherry Spirit" from the event "The Great Anniversary Giveaway" even though all conditions were met.
""""

Is this good enough ?

Yes, the support team will work with the Dragon Nest Team to check if your character was eligible for the event rewards :)

For anyone who is sending a ticket, please include the IGNs of the characters that did not receive the Cherry Spirit, so that your tickets will be handled quicker

#16 a7med

a7med

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 07:03 AM

hi so i cant send a ticket because i need a one time password but i dont receive any tho my phone is working well . and i didnt get the spirit nor the bunny ears and tail so can you help me my char name is yato-_-   (sob)

#17 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 72 posts

Posted Today, 10:53 AM

View Posta7med, on 26 April 2017 - 07:03 AM, said:

hi so i cant send a ticket because i need a one time password but i dont receive any tho my phone is working well . and i didnt get the spirit nor the bunny ears and tail so can you help me my char name is yato-_-   (sob)

Hey a7med, you can send us an email at gardener@cherrycredits.com :)