daniel23543

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • daniel23543
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KingdonSoulsBR

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:21 AM

Some skill changes for the warriors, These are just some ideas please do not curse me.

SwordsMan: Brave: Reduce cooldown to 30 seconds.
Piercing Thrust: Reduce cooldown to 20 seconds.
Line Drive: reduces the cooldown of the skill to 24 seconds.
Infinity Edge: They could remake this ability to become a buff, increase their damage by 30% and  their movement speed by 30% and last for 15 seconds.
Great Wave: 25% damage per explosion; 50% last explosion damage; Giant Sword energy 100%  damage per hit max 10 hits.
Dash Combo: Costs 1 point to learn.
Dash Slash: Costs 1 point to learn.

Gladiator: Hacking stance EX( additional effect): The skill user would be invincible during the skill cast.
Awakened passive parrying: Could remove the skill cooldown Making this skill much  more  versatile for damage and defense.  
Hyper Drive: Removes the consumption of bubbles.
Side Dodge: The skill would not have cooldown, but in compensation whenever you were using it  you  would spend 5 bubbles.
Finish Attack EX: Reduces skill cooldown to 12 seconds and Consumes 20 bubbles.
Awakened Triple Slash: Reduces the cooldown of the skill to 6 seconds.
Triple Slash EX: skill ATK increases  from 30%  to 50%.
Awakened Deep Straight: Reduces the cooldown of the skill to 9 seconds.
Line Drive EX: skill ATK increases  from 30%  to 50%.
Class Mastery: The skills that would give bubbles would be triple slash, deep straight and  brave.  Each  skill would give 10 bubbles Would and increase the maximum  bubble limit to 50 and  each  bubble would give 1% str. Would remove the cooldown reduction effect of 50%.
Class Mastery 2: Increases its own attack by 30%

Moonlord: Moonlight splitter : Cooldown Increase cooldown from 8 to 9 seconds.
Moon Blade Dance: Level max would decrease from 12 to 11.
Flash Stance:If you are hit by any hit at any time, you can right-click to activate this skill  automatically and counterattack with the 300% Special Attack Energy Sword.
Class Mastery 2: Half moon slash does not share cooldown with instant.
Awakened Piercing Thrust: Would change the animation to an attack around him that would end  with a hit that would throw the enemy into the air as if you were mixing   the eclipse animation with  the right button triple slash And the skill ATK increases  from 30%  to 50%.
Awakened Cyclone Slash: skill ATK increases  from 30%  to 50%.
Awakened Moonlight Splitter: skill ATK increases  from 30%  to 50%. When the cyclone hit the  enemy it would stay in the same place for 3 seconds causing damage.
Awakened Eclipse: skill ATK increases  from 30%  to 50%. When the cyclone hit the enemy it  would stay in the same place for 3 seconds causing damage.
Moon Blader: All three hits have 500% damage. The character remains motionless instead of  moving while attacking.
Smash X:Reduce the cooldown to 18 seconds. Cooldown is no longer reduced by the hits of moon  blader or moon blade dance.

Mercenary: devitalizing Howl: Remove the effect of removing buffs, instead it would have the effect  of removing the debuffs themselves, as if it were the relieve.
Iron Skin: Increase the duration to 20 seconds. Increase cooldown to 40 seconds.
Highlander: Highlander spends 50% of maximum life, creates 50 bubbles, and buffs himself 25%  of  critical damage for 15 seconds.
Typhoon (ultimate): Invincible while the skill is being used.

Barbarian: Class Mastery: Own attack increases by 15%.
Class Mastery 2: own attack increases by 15%.
Bone Crash: Cooldown decreased to 27 seconds.
Whirlwind:  Cooldown decreased to 24 seconds.
Frenzy (Additional Effect):  Increases the maximum number of hits by 25%.

Destroyer: Class Mastery: .own attack increases by 10%
Class Mastery 2: own attack increases by 10%
Awakened Passive Maelstrom Howl: Cooldown decreased to 6 seconds And the damage is not weakened anymore.
Rolling Attack: Cooldown decreased to 24 seconds.

Avenger:  Dark Mastery: Costs 5 points to learn.
Step Blade: Cooldown would decrease to 15 seconds. Raising your maximum level would not  lessen your cooldown more.

When I have more time I would suggest some changes to the other classes too.

Edited by daniel23543, 18 March 2017 - 08:26 PM.

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts
  • MuchAshe/Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:36 AM

So basically you want to brainlessly buff warriors?

#3 daniel23543

daniel23543

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • daniel23543
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KingdonSoulsBR

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:26 AM

Well, I know that if this were only applied to the warriors they would be stupidly strong and unbalanced, but I think if a buff of that level were given in the other classes as well, then the classes that cause damage would be generally in balance. I think you may now be wondering "what would this buff look like in other classes?", Well I'm still thinking of the possibilities, but basically there would not be a very big difference in the damage question between the dps classes, it would just be different from Playability of each of them.

#4 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts
  • MuchAshe/Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:25 AM

View Postdaniel23543, on 18 March 2017 - 02:26 AM, said:

Well, I know that if this were only applied to the warriors they would be stupidly strong and unbalanced, but I think if a buff of that level were given in the other classes as well, then the classes that cause damage would be generally in balance. I think you may now be wondering "what would this buff look like in other classes?", Well I'm still thinking of the possibilities, but basically there would not be a very big difference in the damage question between the dps classes, it would just be different from Playability of each of them.

If you would just buff every class in the game, with the pattern you are proposing here, then every boss in every nest would become a oneshot.

#5 daniel23543

daniel23543

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • daniel23543
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KingdonSoulsBR

Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:24 AM

If they give a buff only the classes yes the nests would be very easy, but nothing prevents the developers to increase the level of difficulty of the dungeon right?

#6 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts
  • MuchAshe/Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:01 AM

If you increase everything, then nothing changes.

#7 daniel23543

daniel23543

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • daniel23543
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KingdonSoulsBR

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:43 AM

Well, if the classes that are considered dps but do not have much damage these currently become as good as the others, as an abyss walker getting as strong as a moonlord, for me this would be a change. Maybe it would be easier to choose these specific classes that are half forgotten and give them a buff, as I said this post was just a suggestion, I'm not trying to say that this would be the ideal solution.

Anyway, even though these things that I said will never happen, I'm already glad to know that someone cares about it.

Edited by YamiZero, 19 March 2017 - 04:55 AM.