• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Shikarih

Shikarih

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:34 PM

So, after a break (for like 1 year) I wanted to start playing again.
New laptop, and sadly, new ''Dragon Nest'' (with the bind to cherry credits, etc).

Well, I downloaded the game on the website with all 3 options, installed it, patched it, started it but it remains the same. Since my english is kinda bad, and because I'm bad explaining myself, some pictures may help;

I open it, this is the Screen I see;
Posted Image

I can type a username, when I go for ''connect'' without a passwort, a message shows up and tells me to put in a password.

Well, when I've done that, nothing;
Posted Image

Well, the button remains grey, even after an hour (Ye I actually waited that long).
Dunno what to do, since nothing shows up, not even an error message.
It's not my Internet Connection, and it doesent matter if I use WLAN or LAN. May someone here can help? ;__;

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1402 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:28 AM

From the language I take it you're from Germany? This region/country itself should have no issues connecting to Dragon Nest.

To test, please connect your computer to a LAN cable and make sure it's connected properly and working. Disable your anti-virus and firewall temporarily and see if you're able to connect to the game.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:32 AM

Could you open your launcher and check which version it is?

#4 Shikarih

Shikarih

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:00 AM

First of all, thanks for the replays!

YamiZero, as I wrote I tried both, LAN and WLAN - both wont working.
Tried to start it with disabeld firewall and anti-virus, but it's still the same /:

And MuchAshe; It's version 190!

#5 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

Your client isn't fully updated. You will need to manually patch it:

http://cdn-dneu.cher...er_190to191.exe
http://cdn-dneu.cher...er_191to192.exe

These two and you are up to date.

Are you by any chance a Vodafone/Kabel Deutschland customer?

#6 Shikarih

Shikarih

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:35 PM

Oh my, okay!

So, I downloaded them and maybe I'm just not smart enough, but after that the client was damaged and I had to reinstall it.

And yes, does that matter?

#7 Phobos

Phobos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Borland
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:38 AM

I have the same problem in germany, tried with wlan and lan on laptop and pc (btw. i am customer of o2-internet).
both with version 192

strange thing is that i couldnt connect yesterday, at some point i could connect but had dc immediatly after entering. this happened five times in a row so i gave up trying.

today i tried again and could enter at first try. after doing dailies i got a dc and now i cant connect again.
Sometimes with the same error Shikarih has and sometimes with error note: unable to connect to login server.

(i can open any website or other games only dragonnest has problems...)

#8 Phobos

Phobos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Borland
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:55 AM

Nevermind... it was just my fishin internet connection xD
when i use my mobilephone as LTE Hotspot i can login without problems...

guess i have to phone o2

#9 Soite

Soite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:19 AM

My dear Shikarih, I also had the exact same problem, also from germany here ^^

(explanation in german)

Also, pass auf. Mein Freund hat bei sich zuhause Kabel Deutschland und wir beide kamen partu nicht auf version 192. Also.. er hat sich aussm wlan von sich ausgeloggt, sein Handy-internet angestöpselt per USB-tehering und es startete tatsächlich, nach nem neustart des launchers, den download.
Du musst den patch nicht über dein Handyinternet ziehen lassen, der anfang reicht, danach kannst du einfach mittendrinne wieder auf dein w-lan wechseln. Sein Handy hat btw. Otelo (D2-Netz.. kA, ob otelo wem gehört. :/)
An sich kannst du es einfach mal mit nem anderem netz probieren, scheint wunder zu wirken.
EDIT: Okay, du musst es JEDESMAL vom handy-internet starten und danach wieder wechseln.. sonst sagt es, es ist beschädtigt... :/

*liebe Grüße dalass* x)

(now in english - short xP)
I just disconnected from my w-lan and used my phone for USB-tehering. Then the patch-install started. You dont have to download it fully with your phone, the start is enlugh -just switch after it started back to you w-lan. x3

I Hope it helps anyone!

EDIT: OK NEVERMIND - after 1 Restart from the game it says again, that the game is damaged.
I need to start it AGAIN over my mobilephone-Internet (without an reinstallation, just starting it.. whats wrong with the launcher??
So I guess, that Kabeldeutschland is blocked from the game itself? ö_Ö

Edited by Soite, 19 March 2017 - 05:39 AM.

#10 Shikarih

Shikarih

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

Well, wow, that is kinda stupid. The question is; Is it KabelDeutschland's fault or not? I just hope it will be fixed soon.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, goin to try it tomorrow. But i'd like to get more information when someone hears about the reason or a solution.