Pvp Crusader Pls Help
Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:07 PM
rate this skill build pls thnks
Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:09 PM
Looking through your skill build, it generally looks fine to me. (From me, who plays old school, at least.)
But, looking at your awakening passives.... I see that you took everything but the useful ones. (Assuming Lightning Zap Awakening does not have its charger state damage clumped into the first hit....)
Assuming you play KoF/Ladder often, I suggest getting either Holy Relic Awakening or Judge Power Awakening.
- Holy Relic because the awakening seems to have give it increased SA (Super Armor)? Not exactly sure by how much but it's decent enough to tank 400 SAB (Super Armor Break) now, at least from what I've noticed.
- Judge Power because....10% additional damage is good, I guess?
I'm not sure how you use Divine Combo (likely to just use right-click version for lift utility) but here's some thing that might coax you to getting lvl 19 Divine Combo.
- -Lvl 19 Divine Combo by itself does a lot of damage already (~10k) if you manage to get full hits in.
- -If coupled with Awakening (giving 30% additional damage), Divine Combo will then deal Light Elemental damage benefiting from Elemental Aura's attack increase buff.
- -Since Divine Combo Awakening does Light Elemental damage, you'll benefit from it activating Class Mastery 1 reducing Smite's Cool Down.
Hopefully this will help you to some extend for the time being. Enjoy your Crusader~
Edited by Lonely, 21 March 2017 - 06:11 PM.
Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:32 PM
Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:34 PM
Me and my friends have been working on making an even better spreadsheet for quite some time now, which looks much better than the old one.
It's not 100% finished yet (neither was my old one), but it will be updated over time!
This new and improved spreadsheet contains more information than just super armor and SA break. It also contains the information for hit states, iframes, cooldowns and even more skills. The SA break and SA for recently buffed/nerfed skills have also been updated.
Without further ado, here's the link to the new improved spreadsheet:
I said it's not finished yet, but if you see any mistake, wrong info or missing value, reply and tell me about it! Also provide a video showcase if possible. You don't have to include a video, but every reply pointing out a mistake or giving a new value will be tested and confirmed by us first if there's no video included. So including that video will give less work for us!
If you are wondering where I got those values from, it is from the link (google docs) above.
It is quite reliable but there may be discrepancies from time to time, so please use with caution.
If you are unsure what SA and SAB is, it is explained in the first page in the google docs.
Edited by Lonely, 21 March 2017 - 07:39 PM.