[Promo] Clear Skies Are Yours For The Taking!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Skragon

Skragon

• 1235 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

news_20170320a.jpg (580×147)

How will you paint the skies? White or Blue? That’s for you to decide from 20 March 0000HRS to 31 March 2359HRS (GMT +8) when Clear Sky’s White Armour and Clear Sky’s Blue Armour Sets are yours for the taking by visiting the Cash Shop and spending CC during this event period! 3 Tiers are lined up for you to complete this set during this limited period, so make haste! 

Examples: 
-  When GM Fosx spends 150,000 CC in the Cash Shop during this event period, he gets the Tier 1 and 2 rewards.
- When GM Fosx spends 200,000 CC in the Cash Shop during this event period, he gets Tier 1, 2 and 3 rewards.

news_20170320b.jpg (640×938)

Note:
- All tier rewards are accumulative (i.e. Spending 200,000 CC or more during the event period will entitle you to the rewards of all 3 tiers).
- Each character is only entitled to receive x1 of each Tier reward.
- Purchases of Altea’s Gacha-Box or any form of Gacha Boxes will NOT be considered in this promotion.
- Rewards will be credited to all eligible characters on 04 April 2359HRS.

Take a peek at the rewards here:

Greetings Gesture:

bow_gesture.gif (400×280)

Full Clear Sky Wing Set:
news_20170320c.jpg (640×820)

Full Clear Sky Decal and Tail Set:

news_20170320d.jpg (640×712)

Terms and Conditions: 
• The Promotion will start on 20 March 0000HRS and end on 31 March 1000HRS
• Rewards are given per character basis.
• Purchases made using DN points (DNP) are NOT eligible for this event.
• Purchases of Altea’s Gacha-Box or any form of Gacha Boxes will NOT be considered in this promotion.
• When purchased as a gift, the player who purchase the gift will be the one who receives the bonus rewards.
• Calculation for the total amount of CC spent is based on a per character basis. As such, purchases made by multiple different characters will be calculated separately even if those characters are under the same account.
• Rewards will be given based on the character used to participate in the event.
• All rewards will be credited to all eligible characters on 04 April 2359HRS.
• Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
• All timings stated are in the GMT+8 time zone.
• Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated
• Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.
• Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

#2 Skragon

Skragon

• 1235 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:18 PM

Reserved.

#3 SaintRakenrol

SaintRakenrol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:27 PM

Dyan kayo magaling.​

#4 Lordghe

Lordghe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4315 posts
  • Pota Raven
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

View PostSaintRakenrol, on 20 March 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Dyan kayo magaling.​

they cant understand the vernacular language of country X. since they are based in SG

Edited by Lordghe, 20 March 2017 - 07:35 PM.

#5 HarukazeWD

HarukazeWD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:55 PM

View PostSkragon, on 20 March 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

• Calculation for the total amount of CC spent is based on a per character basis. As such, purchases made by multiple different characters will be calculated separately even if those characters are under the same account.
• Rewards will be given based on the character used to participate in the event.

This means if I want a gesture for 3 Character, I needs to spend CC atleast 50,000 CC separately, which is 150,000 CC in total, right?

#6 Lordghe

Lordghe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4315 posts
  • Pota Raven
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

View PostHarukazeWD, on 20 March 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

This means if I want a gesture for 3 Character, I needs to spend CC atleast 50,000 CC separately, which is 150,000 CC in total, right?

yes

#7 secoscream12

secoscream12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Celestial

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

Since they do a lot of spending event, at least make the rewards worth it... not these kind of garbages. Brace yourselves for more negative feedbacks.

#8 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2577 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:07 PM

Kudos for sharing the stats. I think that is a big step in terms of improvement.

#9 Frilly

Frilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5013 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

secoscream12, on 20 March 2017 - 07:58 PM, said:

Since they do a lot of spending event, at least make the rewards worth it... not these kind of garbages. Brace yourselves for more negative feedbacks.

Nah. People gonna reply with:

"This event doesn't cater to u alone. You are free to not take part of this. Don't like it, then don't join"

#10 jasonch

jasonch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Tormero
  • DN, Westwood
  • TreeSanctuary

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:23 PM

Nice, we need to spend almost 200-300 usd for this? And it's per character?

Edited by jasonch, 20 March 2017 - 09:23 PM.

#11 Kajiro

Kajiro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:38 PM

View PostSkragon, on 20 March 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

Posted Image

How will you paint the skies? White or Blue? That’s for you to decide from 20 March 0000HRS to 31 March 2359HRS (GMT +8) when Clear Sky’s White Armour and Clear Sky’s Blue Armour Sets are yours for the taking by visiting the Cash Shop and spending CC during this event period! 3 Tiers are lined up for you to complete this set during this limited period, so make haste!

Examples:
-  When GM Fosx spends 150,000 CC in the Cash Shop during this event period, he gets the Tier 1 and 2 rewards.
- When GM Fosx spends 200,000 CC in the Cash Shop during this event period, he gets Tier 1, 2 and 3 rewards.

Posted Image

Note:
- All tier rewards are accumulative (i.e. Spending 200,000 CC or more during the event period will entitle you to the rewards of all 3 tiers).
- Each character is only entitled to receive x1 of each Tier reward.
- Purchases of Altea’s Gacha-Box or any form of Gacha Boxes will NOT be considered in this promotion.
- Rewards will be credited to all eligible characters on 04 April 2359HRS.

Take a peek at the rewards here:

Greetings Gesture:

Posted Image

Full Clear Sky Wing Set:
Posted Image

Full Clear Sky Decal and Tail Set:

Posted Image

Terms and Conditions:
• The Promotion will start on 20 March 0000HRS and end on 31 March 1000HRS
• Purchases made using DN points (DNP) are NOT eligible for this event.
• Purchases of Altea’s Gacha-Box or any form of Gacha Boxes will NOT be considered in this promotion.
• When purchased as a gift, the player who purchase the gift will be the one who receives the bonus rewards.
• All rewards will be credited to all eligible characters on 04 April 2359HRS.
• Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
• All timings stated are in the GMT+8 time zone.
• Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated
• Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.
• Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

tho i been asking about spending event, i was expecting of a Mara exclusive spending event where i can get a mount and weapon costume. Lame as it may be, i would LIKE my Mara to have a weapon costume and mount BECAUSE i have an extra epic wings, tail, decal, necklace, and earrings that i can server cash storage.
so with this kind of spending event, i think i have to pass.

#12 Fadreus

Fadreus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Fadreus
  • DN, Springwood
  • UltraSavior

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:44 PM

Any ACTUAL EVENT for the players? All these event are for you CC MAKING MONEY only. Seriously..
1 by 1 people i've known quitting DN.

Don't make me quit too.. (oo;)
I've spend too much for this.. (mad)

#13 XianRx

XianRx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1183 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • i wonder why i still login everyday....

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:45 AM

View PostFadreus, on 20 March 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

Any ACTUAL EVENT for the players? All these event are for you CC MAKING MONEY only. Seriously..
1 by 1 people i've known quitting DN.

Don't make me quit too.. (oo;)
I've spend too much for this.. (mad)

join me then.. alrdy semi-retired..

#14 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1684 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

lul

#15 Shast

Shast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • xDameweg
  • DN, Westwood
  • AnL

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:24 AM

ehh.. why?

#16 secoscream12

secoscream12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Celestial

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:09 AM

View PostFrilly, on 20 March 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

Nah. People gonna reply with:

"This event doesn't cater to u alone. You are free to not take part of this. Don't like it, then don't join"

well probably some people who badly suck C.C`s d*ck will reply with that. Like he think that nothing`s wrong with C.C`s action and stuffs.

#17 KatsusRage

KatsusRage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Nkruma
  • DN, Westwood
  • None

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:08 AM

View PostXenocho, on 20 March 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

Kudos for sharing the stats. I think that is a big step in terms of improvement.

They just forgot to show white wing's set bonus, which gives 625 fd (same as creator nest) (tense)

#18 KatsusRage

KatsusRage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Nkruma
  • DN, Westwood
  • None

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:14 AM

View PostKatsusRage, on 21 March 2017 - 05:08 AM, said:

They just forgot to show white wing's set bonus, which gives 625 fd (same as creator nest) (tense)

Posted Image

#19 xHotFudgex

xHotFudgex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Too Many Lmao
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:27 PM

Am I the only one who noticed this?

Posted Image

Like seriously... Most people don't even care anymore because typical CC.

#20 Arsixl

Arsixl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • None of your business
  • DN, Holywood
  • None of your business

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:35 PM

Do you notice that , [Epic] Clear's Sky White Decal on the post ? , CC Please ~ xD , so Basically we won't have 3 set for Rare but Epic instead for White type? xD .. As far as I remember , the first start for Epic is that Golden not White (For Clear's Sky editions) .. By the way , back to the topic , We can see you want to improve your customer services here , but it's still didn't good enough cc , we hardly get into your points.. For what I remember when I first came to this Game at cap 60 (because Im late 60 on that time) , there's plenty a lot of you giving us free items which is just need to do in-game event and not cash relate one (maybe its even more back then on cap 24 +++). If you remember when Assassins first release , You make an event that need to clear some nest and the reward are pretty awesome which is give us L DDN Wrath/Furies ? That's pretty alot that can even make 1 weap .. Where is that kind of event have gone to? No one ever know , please CC , make in-game event more instead cash - related one , we already know that you guys already rich , and you're still lucky that this server still on-going which is some server already dead for some reason , don't think for your own self pleasure cc , think about your customer for once .. (no)

Edited by Arsixl, 21 March 2017 - 12:36 PM.