4 replies to this topic

#1 Apolister

Apolister

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:23 PM

Posted Image

Greetings my dear Bloodliners. This is your Master Ruthtria Evergreen speaking.

Here at the Dark Tower, our monitors keep a constant vigil over the stability of our ever-fragile realm. You may or may not know this, but ours is one of many realms existing in a vast multiverse of alternate histories and timelines. All these realms are held together by an infinite plane beyond ours known as the Tower.

Recently, there has been an unexpected…intrusion…into the Tower by one known as “Kane”. We are still piecing together what happened exactly, but following this event, several “fractures” have begun to occur. These fractures appear to be reshaping the fabric of our realm in unexpected ways; there are too many to list here, so we shall give you a sampling of what we have recorded so far.

First off, the Crystal Trade appears to be hosting new heroes that previously were unavailable there. You should now find 3 to 5-star variants of ultra-rare heroes like Airi and Huntress in regular rotation for the usual 30 or 150 Crystal prices; keep checking regularly to see what new additions have arrived.

Posted Image

Secondly, the Guild Shop’s selection will receive a shakeup this Thursday on 23 March 0500HRS GMT+8. You should now find Blood Paladin and Huntress fragments available for purchase using Honor Medals, along with the following price changes to these hero fragments:

Posted Image

Lastly, you can expect revised level-up rewards across the board as well as an, shall we say, unexpected…new event that will give you a major choice in summoning your armies.

Our monitors are still observing these fractures closely, but I’m told that something else is happening outside our realm; a periodic ripple in the fabric of time suggests that ANOTHER realm is moving closer to ours. We’re not sure what this means, but we will keep you informed should we learn more.

Now if you’ll excuse me…

Master Ruthtria Evergreen

#2 Apolister

Apolister

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 361 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:43 PM

Posted Image

Greetings, my little darlings. This is Master Ruthtria Evergreen speaking. I have some new updates for all of you, so pay attention!

Since the beginning of this grand adventure over a year ago, the population of Bloodline has grown exponentially, making it necessary to overhaul the current Level Up Rewards.

Posted Image

By raising your Squad Level from 1 to 5, to 10, to 15 and all the way to the current maximum of 200, you can get Gold, Stamina and a host of fragments and hero cards that include Blood Paladin, Elder Eunice, and my favorite Arcane Enforcer, Daisy.

For those of you who have reached Squad Levels 160, 180, and 200, we’ll retroactively credit you their respective premium Level Up Hero Rewards.

For example, if your current Squad Level is 195, we will credit you the premium Heroes for Squad Levels 160 and 180. Note: These Heroes will be sent to your Mailbox within the week that these new rewards are introduced.

Posted Image

Now, the next order of business involves not one but several realms that are on track to collide with ours! The Will of Greatness is thusly preparing a tournament and is calling on you to prepare your squads for a great battle with Bloodliners from these other realms!

Details on this tournament are forthcoming, but I’m told that you should upgrade your heroes’ Job Advancements, Fate Links and Equipment.

Time is short, so start readying your squads now!

Until next time,
Master Ruthtria

#3 Apolister

Apolister

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:31 PM

Posted Image

Greetings, little welps! This is Master Ruthtria Evergreen once again with important news to share.

It seems that the merging of various parallel timelines with ours is continuing unabated. We initially thought we could control this with the creation of periodic cross-server battles, but fate, it seems, obeys no law.

To that end, our observers have calculated that this timeline merge is on track to affect three servers on 20 July: Bay of Fury, Dark Edge, and Oath of Dawn. When this happens, there will no longer be any separation between them across all multiplayer modes, namely Arena, Tower of Fate, Planar Events, and Guild Wars.

If you’re a player on Bay of Fury, for example, your opponents in the above gameplay modes will include players from Dark Edge and Oath of Dawn.

Note: Bay of Fury, Dark Edge, and Oath of Dawn will undergo server maintenance on 20 July 0900HRS – 1600HRS GMT+8 for these changes to be implemented.

If you intend to stand a chance against the increased level of competition that this event will bring, then I strong suggest that you ready your squads appropriately. Who knows what new and dangerous foes await you on the other side of the rift?

#4 Apolister

Apolister

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:21 PM

Posted Image

Q: Which three servers are affected by this linked?
A: Bay of Fury, Dark Edge, Oath of Dawn

Q: What features will be linked?
A: Guild, Guild Wars, World Boss, Friend List, Tower of Fate, Mining, Vampire Sanctuary and Arena will be linked.

Q: Can I join my friend’s Guild in any of the two other servers?
A: Yes you can! You can join Guilds in BoF, DE and OoD now; just search for your friend’s Guild like you would any other Guild.

Q: What will happen to my accounts on the other two linked servers?
A: Nothing will happen! Your accounts on BoF, DE and OoD are unaffected. As a result of this server link, however, it will be possible for you to battle against your other accounts in PVP modes.

Q: How does this server link affect Cross-Server Battle?
A: It doesn’t. You can still battle players across all 8 servers like usual.

Q: Is there still going to be Cross-Server GvG and other content outside of this server link?
A: Yes, follow our Facebook for further updates.

Q: Is this server link the only one that’s planned?
A: Nope, there are plans for more server links in the future.

Q: Will there be compensation for the affected server?
A: Yes. The linking of severs will likely bring powerful new challengers to your PVP experience, so we wanted to give your forces a boost. We’ll have more to announce on this down the road.

#5 Apolister

Apolister

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:29 PM

Posted Image

My dear underlings, this is Master Ruthtria Evergreen speaking. The merging of the realms is complete and now the horizon that lays before us can be seen in its entirety. Many new changes are coming to the realm of Bloodline, which I will now highlight to you. Pay attention now…

Mystic Formation

Perhaps the most significant of news is the Alpha and Omega of squad enhancement: The Mystic Formation. Our technicians have been cooking this one up in the lab for some time now, and with the increased level of competition, it’s time to make it available to all.

Posted Image

The Mystic Formation allows you to create powerful and upgradeable Formation bonuses that are applied to your entire squad or the entire enemy squad. There are over a dozen of these to create, and the bonuses, once fully upgraded, can potentially establish your dominance for a long, long time.

We’ll have more to share on this as we get closer to its release.

Increased Level Cap

Posted Image

Many have asked about this, and now the time has arrived: The level cap will be raised from 200 to 300. If you think you’re Top Dog now, you’ve got another thing coming.

New Quest Mode Chapter

Posted Image

The story of our favorite insolent eggplant continues in Quest Mode Chapter 9. Ron seeks to travel back in time to learn the origins of the Holy Land and Vampires.

New rewards and enemies await you in this toughest of challenges. I wonder if you’ll survive it.

New Heroes

Posted Image

A host of new heroes from the new realm are set to join our happy family of motley miscreants. These include the highly valuable Omnishroom, several new Dark Tower Disciples such as Julliard and Chika, a number of Holy Land and Heretic agents and an alternate version of…myself? Well, let’s just be patient and see who else comes forth.

Autumn Paradise

Posted Image

Finally, you’ll need resources to take on the dramatic new changes coming soon, so I have authorized the Autumn Paradise reward pack, the contents of which will be revealed soon. You can expect this reward pack to be similar to the Gift of Spring months ago.

This is but the beginning of more to come. In addition to these new developments, you can also expect the swimsuit costumes you’ve all been clamoring for, an update to the Planar Events with six new creatures to challenge, and Cross-Server Planar Events, Guild Wars and Flying Chess. Stay tuned.