Got Bored Of Elestra, Any Sorc You Guys Recommend For Pure Pvp?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BakaMan

BakaMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:56 AM

Also please include your recommend skillbuild.

#2 WildMist

WildMist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • WildPerry | WildKeira
  • DN, Westwood
  • Battalion

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:59 PM

I think all sorcs are great for PVP including Blek Mara as well.

1. Saleana

Extremely high damage skills, moderate SA Break, moderate SA skills, low mobility. Her skills doesnt have low cd like elestra but once your enemy got locked down, a cleric can be killed by only 1 combo rotation, in the past she used to be underdog in pvp but now she could be your worst enemy in 1vs1 or group pvp as well.

2. Majesty

High damage skills, high SA Break skills, low SA skills, high mobility. This class used to be relying on many combo rotations, but now with her awakening skills she could kill you almost as fast as Saleana, very good at catching her enemies, you need to be very agile using her cuz she doesnt have many SA skills to confront her enemy at close range, a reliable teammate in group pvp due to her disabling skills.

3. Smasher

Moderate damage skills, moderate SA Break skills, low SA skills, moderate mobility. The only sorc i think that needs to do at least 2-3 combo rotations to kill her enemy, her advantage other than her sisters is that she can do well both in close range and long range as well, you may need to kite many times as possible to fight your enemies if they are one of high SA class, still a fun class to use if you had to fight your opponent in a distance and loves to combo without making your enemy died quickly, although her Beyond Time awakening could kill locked down enemy as fast as her other sisters though.

4. Blek Mara

Moderate damage skills, Moderate SA Break skills, moderate SA skills, moderate mobility. Yeah, look at that 'moderates' i put there, her damage is not low and not high as well, her SA breaking skills are great but not OP, she can tank many skills especially her Void Coil (i got surprised by how this skill can tank many attacks but only has like 8s CD), her Air Blink, Haze, Inhale helped her to be very agile too, but i think a nerf for her in PVP will arrive later ? Void Coil has nice damage and SA and the cd is very low, Entomb + Void Coil can make high SA classes to bow down quickly which i think kinda OP, and when she got to transformed into the real Blek Mara, her skills changed into close range and have High SA and High SA Break, i noticed that as soon as i got to transformed the battle could be won easily without hassle cuz well......oh what the hell i'm just gonna say her transfomed skills are kinda OP and again Void Coil are the main culprit here, well in my opinion at least.

Edited by WildMist, 26 March 2017 - 03:05 PM.

#3 Cyl3erunion

Cyl3erunion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • CyberRUBY
  • DN, Holywood
  • ♡me♡yu-LoliKnight

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

Go 1st specialization if you are bored of winning all the time.

#4 daRkarCHon

daRkarCHon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • DarkXerxes
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

go for Maje,Sally, and Black Mara, the pvp career of smasher ended long time ago (tense)  , even getting assists is hard tho (T.T)  , compared to her sister who can easily slap the faces of their enemies,

Trapping and killing enemies using enchanted cleaving and void makes u feel Badass specially when transformed. (:D)

Edited by daRkarCHon, 17 May 2017 - 05:05 PM.

#5 DavidDiclavertus

DavidDiclavertus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Cemberis
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

View PostBakaMan, on 25 March 2017 - 01:56 AM, said:

Also please include your recommend skillbuild.
of course it's Majesty smh (no)