• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dupminus

dupminus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

I am a Howler-fanboy returnee from black dragon era , both here in SEA and INA . After for a while i was able to adapt to current 93-cap . But here is some question in my mind :
  • Demolition Fist EX & Awakening Demolition Fist isn't fitting anywhere in my skill rotation , and most of Barbarian i knew doesn't use it much nor use it often . Should i drop it completely or save skill point/and skill reset scroll for future update ?
  • As a Barbarian we believe "we can solve any problem with violence , i we can't , it means we don't stack enough" . Now that Triple ECS is doable with ease , we use our bubble that cuts Resentment's STR bonus (used to be Offend Hit Violence Bonus) . Which one better to stack , 2nd STR or 2nd P.Atk ?
FYI Here is my current build . I appreciate any inputs , and thanks ...

#2 mudo

mudo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2925 posts
  • Mudoz
  • DN, Westwood
  • i'm a warrior *pose*

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:45 PM

in my opinion..

dupminus, on 25 March 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

• Demolition Fist EX & Awakening Demolition Fist isn't fitting anywhere in my skill rotation , and most of Barbarian i knew doesn't use it much nor use it often . Should i drop it completely or save skill point/and skill reset scroll for future update ?

when the warrior awakening arrive at DN SEA, i rarely use Demolition Fist (DF) (cuz it got very small AoE) and i max my Punishing Swing (PS) cuz it got more range but low in damage..
currently i change my build, i rarely use PS and max DF cuz i like to combo it with Stomp EX.. good damage but its still annoying if i miss~

i can recommend you to put all SP on PS or Ring Bombs if you dont like / rarely use DF... but both damage kinda low without the EX.. but got more range than DF (:])

dupminus, on 25 March 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

• As a Barbarian we believe "we can solve any problem with violence , i we can't , it means we don't stack enough" . Now that Triple ECS is doable with ease , we use our bubble that cuts Resentment's STR bonus (used to be Offend Hit Violence Bonus) . Which one better to stack , 2nd STR or 2nd P.Atk ?

this one im not really sure..
im still stacking STR thou (P.ATK is second).. we still get 20% STR and 20% FD when we use ECS, the only reason why im stacking STR more than P.ATK..

the build is good..  i recommend you to check out Nindja's Barbarian guide.. (also his youtube channel: pikapika3 )
his Barbarian is too imba.. (shame)

#3 dupminus

dupminus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:16 PM

Thank you , but honestly with Circle Swing cd-plate i can simply rotate anything without demolition fist , while the damage dropped by nearly 13% (tested) i can triple ecs almost immediately so the overall dps isn't that bad ...

And yeah , that Nindja , he's full IDN-L geared , while i am still at my DDN-L +10 gear , the difference is between heaven and earth ... ORZ

Edited by dupminus, 31 March 2017 - 08:55 AM.