Recruiting Perm Members For Idn Norm-Hc Pt (Need Mt Urgently)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aistaraina

Aistaraina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:47 AM

Hey there!~

Some of us have finished Ice Dragon Nest Normal(8 men) and Hardcore(8men) on our main character thus, we are currently forming a new party for Ice Dragon Nest Normal(8 Men) and Hardcore(8 men) and we are looking for people who might be willing to join.

Required Classes:
- DPS(Pure dmg classes are considerable but will prefer elemental classes to boost more damage)
- Main Tank(Destro/Guard)
- Physician

Ice Dragon Nest Party Lineup:
- Saint
- Adept
- Smasher
- Tempest
-
-
-
-

Requirements:

- Punctuality. Please be punctual for the runs. The party will be created at least 15 minutes before the scheduled run so do arrive and join the party before the actual run. Also, please do let us know if you can't make it to the run at least 5h before the scheduled run so that we can make arrangements to find replacements or decide what to do with the run. We do not want to waste anyone's time here.

- Friendly and considerate. Any sort of disagreement in the party would affect the team.

- Decently geared. We do not require you to be full fd. But if you do have fd, it will be an added bonus. Please do post a picture of your stats in town with your ign so that we can contact you if you are chosen.

- Decent internet connection.

- A minimum of clearing idn hc(4 men). If you do have experience in clearing idn normal(8 men), you will have a higher chance of joining the party.

- Patience. Those with experience might have to bear with those who are less experienced.

- Willingness to learn. Making a mistake is okay, but doing it repeatedly with no progress is not! You are expected to read, watch and memorize guides thoroughly prior to run. Learning curve is important here as well.

- Teamwork. A certain level of trust between members of the team can make the run much more efficient.

- Have discord.

Day and Time schedule:
This will be discussed when the party has been fixed. The timing will most probably be 5pm GMT+8 or later.

For those who are interested, feel free to drop your concerns and inquiries on the comment section or pm/mail us in-game.

IGNs:
Vielestine
Vielestie
Vielethica
Vielestian

Hope to meet and play with you guys! We'll be waiting~~

Edited by Aistaraina, 31 March 2017 - 01:03 PM.

#2 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Asmodeus / DarkSovereign

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:36 AM

Hii ! I'm interested in joining your party xD Blade Dancer w Dark elemental here & am able to fulfill all ur requirements stated.
I've cleared 8man idn norm alrd but still not perfect yet cuz just came back to play DN, which is why I hope to look for a pt to run with so that I can better myself on that raid & hopefully able to clear hc.

I'm currently farming gold to further upgrade my equipments >.<
Posted Image

And I hope I will be able to join u guys :DD