• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JadeTheShade

JadeTheShade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

I was playing DNO from Steam client last year or so. Now I did return to the game after long break and now I see the "Cherry" thing within Steam. My "warm" greatings to the developers who did it impossible to register from Steam into this new service. Well, I did it from the website, after numerous attempts to log-in I finally did it, I've downloaded the update, entered the game, and I see only the charcter creation screen. It was 4 or even more characters like 50+ levels before this. Return them to me.

You say I have to bound some DNO-EU acc to Cherry. How can I do it if I don't even remember if I ever did use it? I was just logging into Steam and played the game.

Edited by JadeTheShade, 31 March 2017 - 11:31 PM.

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1296 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:14 AM

What do you mean with "Cherry thing within Steam" ?

If you're referring to the publisher change which happened over a year ago, it's true you were required to bind your account on the webpage. Account binding ceased as I've also noted here.

What you can do is send a ticket to support and see if they can guide you any further.

Good luck!

#3 JadeTheShade

JadeTheShade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:47 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 01 April 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

What you can do is send a ticket to support and see if they can guide you any further.

Good luck!

Ok, I will try with that, 'cause I don't see how can I fix it by my own. The other ways shown don't help at all. Thanks for advice.