[Complilation] Rune Of Despair Patch Known Issues

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

• 133 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:39 PM

Hi all~

This post will be used to complie all the know issues of the Rune Of Despair Patch. Please let me know if there are any issues I missed out and I will compile them into this post

1) Cash Shop Issue (Unable to enter, unable to purchase, Data Error)
This issue have been noted and forwarded to the developers for checking. We will provide more information once they are available from the developers.

2) Level 93 Chaos Fellowship Heraldry Stats Changed Issue
After checking with the DN Team, they have told us that the developers noticed an issue with the Heraldry and fixed the issue without informing them. With the fix came another issue which was unexpected.

As such, after having a discussion with the developers, there will be another fix to the heraldry which would be carried out soon. More details will be provided when we have it.

3) Channel Chat Bug when Entering Farm Channel or DC
Will report this issue to the relevant people.

4) Arch Heretic Bugs

i) Death Gate
This issue have been reported

ii) Jump Issue
Will look into this issue, seems like its the same issue as the Silver Hunter's Monkey Grab

#2 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

• 133 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:39 PM

Reserved

#3 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

so it's expected to be fixed on Tue? earlier would be nice (:])

#4 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

• 133 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

View PostMooNvStaR, on 31 March 2017 - 04:12 PM, said:

so it's expected to be fixed on Tue? earlier would be nice (:])

I cant commit to a date now, but hopefully it will be on Tue~

#5 Gricia

Gricia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • WellcomPC

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:37 PM

Channel bug when entering to farm channels.

Entered to farm can't use Channel chat at all. Logged out characters from farm while participating Channel chat causes character stucked inside the Channel for at least 30mins only will leave the Channel. Error message "You cannot participate more than 1 channel." appear if your character happens to be inside the Channel. For immediate solution need to relog the stuck character, letting your character leave the Channel chat from town.

Hopefully there's solution for this as all my characters participate in Channel chat while doing farming is quite bothersome.

Thanks.

#6 d4rk4ng3l

d4rk4ng3l

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

Arc Heretic -- Bugged

1) Jump Bug - Stage 1 boss stomp will still get damaged even Arc Heretic jumped.

2) Gates of Hell (Ulti) - no effect and direct skill CD 120 Second.
** Please make sure the gates of hell deal damage after fix, where previous version dont dealt damage.

#7 Hentai

Hentai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:19 AM

Please fix "Unable to open cash shop"
can't open cash shop all accounts on my laptop also i try it on internet shop but same error
I try to download manual patch but same error
please fix it soon

#8 R4venOne

R4venOne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:16 PM

View PostHentai, on 01 April 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

Please fix "Unable to open cash shop"
can't open cash shop all accounts on my laptop also i try it on internet shop but same error
I try to download manual patch but same error
please fix it soon
Same for me, please fix it soon beside with Heraldry bug.
Thank you.

#9 reigimaigo

reigimaigo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • reigimaigo, LiquidRet
  • DN, Westwood
  • Vongola

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

Frequency of bug/issue: Upon rejoining raid party
Description of bug/issue: Channel chat not working as intended
World name: Westwood
Character name: LiquidRet
Party or solo: Party
Dungeon/Nest name (if relevant): Ice Dragon Nest
Steps to reproduce bug/issue:
1. Disconnected by dn server
2. Rejoined raid pt
3. Cannot type anything in the channel chat, even though I'm inside.

#10 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

• 133 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:15 PM

Updated~

#11 imSephJo

imSephJo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

View PostYoongEunnie, on 31 March 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

1) Cash Shop Issue (Unable to enter, unable to purchase, Data Error)
This issue have been noted and forwarded to the developers for checking. We will provide more information once they are available from the developers.
Look, I'm new to the game and I'm enjoying it so far, so I decided to Load 110k CC today. It was working for me the entire time. By the time I was finished loading all of the CC's and logged into the game. Encountered this error and this bug just ruined my Game experience. This is the WORSE WAY to welcome new players. I'm a Game Developer myself and how could your QA team miss this bug? (mad)

#12 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

• 133 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

View PostimSephJo, on 07 April 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

Look, I'm new to the game and I'm enjoying it so far, so I decided to Load 110k CC today. It was working for me the entire time. By the time I was finished loading all of the CC's and logged into the game. Encountered this error and this bug just ruined my Game experience. This is the WORSE WAY to welcome new players. I'm a Game Developer myself and how could your QA team miss this bug? (mad)

I understand your frustration >< we are looking into the issue, meanwhile please send in a CM for the relevant department to assist you.

#13 Raveyeon

Raveyeon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 538 posts
  • clairestar
  • DN, Westwood
  • Valkryie

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:46 PM

so when the ladder open season ? its already 3 month we need new season of ladder !

Season Period Days Time Season 1 1 Nov ~ 15 Nov Mon -Fri 1900- 2300 Sat & Sun 1200- 1600
1900- 2300 Free Season 16 Nov ~ 28 Nov Mon - Sun All Day Season 2 29 Nov ~ 13 Dec Mon -Fri 1900- 2300 Sat & Sun 1200- 1600
1900- 2300 Free Season 14 Dec ~ 26 Dec Mon - Sun All Day Season 3 27 Dec ~ 10 Jan Mon -Fri 1900- 2300 Sat & Sun 1200- 1600
1900- 2300 Free Season 11 Jan ~ 23 Jan Mon - Sun All Day
ITS ALREADY 3 MONTH (mad)

#14 AiharaSaeko

AiharaSaeko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • AiharaSae / AiharaSei
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

View PostHurriDANCE, on 09 April 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:

Any mods who can link / upload the manual patch, it'd be great.
Tried reinstalling the game for the 3rd time and I am suspecting that the auto patch is broken or something since it stops prior to the latest version update.
Then, it would ask if I would like to patch from v230 > v231
TL;DR
Autopatch goes:
Client installer (latest v227) > patches from there to v230 > asks if i would patch it to v231
Ain't it supposed to go from v227>v231 without stopping? (tense)

Posted Image

View Postgenius, on 05 April 2017 - 12:32 AM, said:

its been like a week still i cant play dn due to this fishin error "CheckFile download failed " and "PreCheck Resource failed"

lol wtf?

#15 DatuSama

DatuSama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • DatuSama
  • DN, Springwood
  • Despaired

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:52 PM

Hello. Two of my friends are currently having issues with the game. Ever since the Rune of Despair patch We've noticed that we've been crashing recently, we've reinstalled, tried compatability modes, etc. But to no avail. My one friend crashes every 3-4 mins as he says(can't tell if it's an exageration or not) and my other friends crashes randomly. While I crash not so frequently, but the crashes tend to happen a lot in Saint Haven for me. Do the crashes have anything to do with the new update? Or is it just something that me and my pals aren't looking into deep enough? Either way we would appreciate some help with this please. (T.T) (T.T) (T.T)

#16 obk123

obk123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • xiaaOxiaRi / xiaOxiaaRi
  • DN, Springwood
  • TaToBa

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:46 AM

Bumping for

3) Channel Chat Bug when Entering Farm Channel or DC
Will report this issue to the relevant people.

This bug still there ... We cant use channel chat whenever we go to place outside town: eg farm,gts,dungeon,raid ..  
And if u change char without going back to town, ur char name will appear online in the chat, which will make duplicate chat appear.. Imagine everyone chatting and ur chat box appear x4 of it....

Andddd when u logged in back to the char u logged off earlier, it will appear notification saying u cant participate in more than 2 chat channel( hv to relog to solve )

This is really troublesome for us who have been using channel chat since 50 or 60cap Orz