Is It Worth Spending Gold On +13 Evo Ult Theano Sword/gaunt?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kaisra

Kaisra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:31 PM

Since RuDN is already in game, i wonder if it's a good idea to spend gold on +13 Evo Ult Theano Sword/Gaunt? Already got both Ult sword/gaunt+13 as well as the needed materials for the hammer. Should i use it or just sell all of it instead?

#2 persia

persia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:17 PM

well I think it is worth since u can transfer the enhancement
planning to do the same thing also

#3 MakiWafu

MakiWafu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • MakiWafu/Lyyynxure
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LaughingCoffin

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:56 PM

Evo Ultimate Theano still seems pretty viable nowadays, but at the same time, the gold that you would get from selling those pair would get you LRDN or LIDN(?) (idk the worth of enhancement on em) pair with good ups aswell, thus, gaining you bonus stats for your weapons.

#4 dupminus

dupminus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:17 PM

Hmm , i think it's better if you can stack FD ... otherwise i will be patient with IDN-U ...

But with that kind of money you can began to get RDN-L set , IDN-L piece or two at most ...

If it was your main then i will be patient until RDN-L . Otherwise ... trust your call and don't regret ...

#5 Kaisra

Kaisra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:07 AM

View Postdupminus, on 02 April 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

Hmm , i think it's better if you can stack FD ... otherwise i will be patient with IDN-U ...

But with that kind of money you can began to get RDN-L set , IDN-L piece or two at most ...

If it was your main then i will be patient until RDN-L . Otherwise ... trust your call and don't regret ...
10kg/run for IDN HC is abit too much money wise. Since i would only get 2x wrath per run.

#6 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:11 AM

The hammer materials cost a bomb. I would recommend you going for Rune Dragon Unique gears instead. They are the 2nd best at the moment, 2nd only to IDN L gears.

#7 Kaisra

Kaisra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:24 AM

View PostXenocho, on 03 April 2017 - 12:11 AM, said:

The hammer materials cost a bomb. I would recommend you going for Rune Dragon Unique gears instead. They are the 2nd best at the moment, 2nd only to IDN L gears.
I plan on using RuDN Unique, i hust have to wait til the price of each part goes down. Since the cheapest part of RuDN Unique i see at TH cost 10kg lol

#8 vangeodee

vangeodee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:46 AM

View PostKaisra, on 03 April 2017 - 12:24 AM, said:

I plan on using RuDN Unique, i hust have to wait til the price of each part goes down. Since the cheapest part of RuDN Unique i see at TH cost 10kg lol

It'll drop quickly enough. Norm itself is quite easy, easier than RDN HC I'd say.

However though (need to do some checking), if Evolution Ultimate Theanos have roughly the same stats as RuDNU, then you're better of getting the Evol Ulti Theano since it has a wee bit more FD.

But, you have to consider the material cost, so that's one thing. However, if you can manage to farm the theano fragments (which I'm pretty confident is the expensive one), then you can just farm your way to evolution hammers. Or you can wait and pray that CC starts giving away these evolution hammers.

#9 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:40 AM

View Postvangeodee, on 03 April 2017 - 01:46 AM, said:

It'll drop quickly enough. Norm itself is quite easy, easier than RDN HC I'd say.

However though (need to do some checking), if Evolution Ultimate Theanos have roughly the same stats as RuDNU, then you're better of getting the Evol Ulti Theano since it has a wee bit more FD.

But, you have to consider the material cost, so that's one thing. However, if you can manage to farm the theano fragments (which I'm pretty confident is the expensive one), then you can just farm your way to evolution hammers. Or you can wait and pray that CC starts giving away these evolution hammers.

Theano Fragments are a small part of the cost. The large number of other materials required easily makes each hammer cost approx 20k, which is like transferring enhancement from RDN L to IDN L.

I would recommend running a sim to find out. Due to RuDN's raw stats, it may actually be better than FD.

#10 Kaisra

Kaisra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:44 AM

View PostXenocho, on 03 April 2017 - 07:40 AM, said:

Theano Fragments are a small part of the cost. The large number of other materials required easily makes each hammer cost approx 20k, which is like transferring enhancement from RDN L to IDN L.

I would recommend running a sim to find out. Due to RuDN's raw stats, it may actually be better than FD.
Spent like 36kg for 2 hammer And a week spent on Saint Haven Spamming Buying Evo Hammer Mats.

#11 Kaisra

Kaisra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:48 AM

Just incase RuDN raw stats do indeed exceed that of the FD of both Evo Ult Theano Main/Offhand weapon, which is 550 (Correct me if im wrong) I'll just transfer the enhancement and prolly sell the Evo sword

Edited by Kaisra, 03 April 2017 - 08:54 AM.

#12 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:52 AM

View PostKaisra, on 03 April 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

Just incase RuDN raw stats do indeed exceed that of the FD of both Main/Offhand weapon, which is 550 if im not mistaken. I'll just transfer the enhancement and prolly sell the Evo sword

Probably the best way of going forward. Again, do compare to a sim to find out. 550 FD ranges approximately between 14% to 2%, depending on your current FD level

#13 vangeodee

vangeodee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:22 PM

Well, that is assuming ATK stats are not too far off, but yeah, a simulator is the best recourse.

View PostKaisra, on 03 April 2017 - 08:44 AM, said:

Spent like 36kg for 2 hammer And a week spent on Saint Haven Spamming Buying Evo Hammer Mats.

If you can sell it for more or the equal to what you spent, then go for it. I'd get the RuDNU even if it had slightly less stats because #FashionIsLife

#14 DarkOrgazm

DarkOrgazm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • DarkOrgazm
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:56 PM

you can evo both ulti theano weapons and transfer it to RuDNU weapon, Sell the evolved Ulti theanos. it can compensate for the cost of the mats and the RuDNU weaps.. don't go back to LRDN since we already moved 2 caps ahead.