• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KamiSamaOreDa

KamiSamaOreDa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:36 PM

Sorry I Don't Know How To ScreenShot Here is The Info Of It Im Very Very Annoyed With It Every 2 times i go in dungeon and 2 times i go in town this happens

Critical Error!                                x

Out Of Memory. (Physical)
1024 MB physical memory.
147 MB physical memory free.
2048 MB paging file.
1024 MB paging file free.
2048 MB user address space.
169 MB user address space free.
Video Memory : 1.02
Engine :

OK

Info Of My PC
Windows edition
Windows 7 Ultimate
Copyright C 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved
Service Pack 3
System
Rating : 3.4
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P9300 @ 2.26GHz 2.27GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System
Pen and Touch: No Pen or Touch Input is Available for this Display

Please Is There Any Solutions I Tried Reformating My Laptop is not compatible with 64 bit
And I Also Tried Re Installing Dragon Nest I Also Tried Compabilities , Windows Aero Almost 1 page of Google is i researched , msconfig , backgrounds , gpedit msc , services , regedit almost all of those i need other solutions and buying a new Ram Would Take a Year Cause its too expensive very expensive and a new pc is very expensive too :(

pls help i really wanna play the game very smoothly and no interruptions :(

#2 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • VengefulOne
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:33 PM

See here.

http://forum.cherryc...ng#entry2454345

If you still encounter the error, there's no helping but to have 4 GB RAM and reformat your OS to 64 bit.

Edited by SorceressHater, 05 April 2017 - 02:33 PM.

#3 KamiSamaOreDa

KamiSamaOreDa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:21 PM

it seems to be i can but if i have 32 bit processors is it ok to reformat my os to 64 bit if my processors are 32 bit

#4 Verbena

Verbena

• 794 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:46 AM

I'm afraid I cannot provide help if you don't meet the minimum requiriments, which are 4 GB Ram.

#5 Verbena

Verbena

• 794 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:57 PM

I'm an idiot, I accidentally hit delete instead of quote in the latest post.

I'm deeply sorry to FookyMama, I don't see the option to retrieve the message s:

I managed to read it tho, your out of memory message was really off. Did you made changes on the way your PC uses RAM? It looks as if your game is capped to using only 2 MB out of the 16 MB.

#6 FookyMama

FookyMama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:51 AM

Hi, it's okay. At least you've read it. I still have the details of the error message in case you still need it for reference. But no, I did not make any changes at all. Have been playing fine for a month, the only thing that comes to mind in terms of software changes, was probably just the recent Windows 10 update and the Nvidia 382.05 Driver update. And I failed to mention the time of receiving the errors on my previous post.

1st time: Monday 15th May about 1:00 am. +- 30 minutes
2nd time: Wednesday 17th May about 12:30am

And I noticed that both times the game had possibly been running for 4-5 hours or more (Actually, that's normal for me)

So do you have any solutions to make it so the game utilizes my RAM fully?

P.S Did you mean GB instead of MB? or are you referring to something else in terms of MB?

#7 Verbena

Verbena

• 794 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:20 AM

Yeah it was a typo. The error message you posted made it seem as if it was capped to only use 2 out of 16 and crash when reached. You need to look up ways to fix or remove RAM limit in Windows. Dragon Nest requires at least 4 to run.

If it was after Windows and Drivers update, likely something installed badly or greatly changed how some features or memory usage worked. Try doing some system optimization like disk defrag, there are several guides online on how to make the most out of W10 including some by Microsoft:

https://support.micr...-pc-performance
https://support.micr...ter-performance

Open your Nvidia GeForce interface and make it automatically choose the best settings to play Dragon Nest and see if the game runs normal. You may sacrifice a lot of the visual quality with this tho.