My Tantrums About My Adept(Expressing My Frustration).

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MrBanana

MrBanana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

Before I start my rant let me just first say that I'm a player who chooses a character because it has a great appearance, awesome skill animation, and cool weapon. I don't even now what final damage really do just that people lose their brains out of it.
         I don't like to wear armors and weapons with different names at the same time. Putting Ice dragon and then kornu and then theano at the same time is a big no for me. I don't care if my stats it's stronger. I refuse to look like Frankenstein's monster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------         I came from the Sniper Job which I didn't enjoy playing because the skill animation for me was too boring. So I made a new character, and I chose adept because the animation to me is alluring as hell.
         I enjoy playing the heck out of it, I was like fear my cuteness! Fire! Ice! Rah! Blockhole thing that looks awesome!
Life was good. But it didn't last...
          I got a different weapon called the prophet's and. It. Look. Ugly. As. ****. I went from a cute little girl from a kid's show to the girl in the freaking grudge. Before you guys say buy some costume that's not possible because I'm poor as hell, I'm no Mr. Crabs.
          Before I was going to buy it, I was like is that a hand? Nah, no way that's a hand what kind of a weapon is a hand, right? My weapon is kabala—whatever that is—not some stupid hand, so it's impossible for that to be hand. And then I put it on. I even unequip and equip it again just to be sure, and It was one-hundred percent without a doubt a hand, well, a bone's hand.
          In a horror movie, the cute little girl is always the devil, that's just the way it works, knowing this cherry credits came up with a brilliant idea to give the adept class a freaking bone's hand for a weapon. My cute little character is running around carrying a freaking hand. What the hell. You might as well put fake blood splatters all over my character.
         The Kalis look like Victoria's secret models, The Sorceress looks classy and elegant, and I look like I just came back from fighting with Freddy Krueger.
         So I decide to use a different character will I still can't handle of what has become of my cute little character

#2 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3877 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:45 PM

Don't use Prophet then

#3 Sabrac

Sabrac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • SatomiIIIX
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:22 PM

View PostMrBanana, on 04 April 2017 - 10:08 PM, said:

Before I start my rant let me just first say that I'm a player who chooses a character because it has a great appearance, awesome skill animation, and cool weapon. I don't even now what final damage really do just that people lose their brains out of it.
I don't like to wear armors and weapons with different names at the same time. Putting Ice dragon and then kornu and then theano at the same time is a big no for me. I don't care if my stats it's stronger. I refuse to look like Frankenstein's monster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I came from the Sniper Job which I didn't enjoy playing because the skill animation for me was too boring. So I made a new character, and I chose adept because the animation to me is alluring as hell.
I enjoy playing the heck out of it, I was like fear my cuteness! Fire! Ice! Rah! Blockhole thing that looks awesome!
Life was good. But it didn't last...
  I got a different weapon called the prophet's and. It. Look. Ugly. As. ****. I went from a cute little girl from a kid's show to the girl in the freaking grudge. Before you guys say buy some costume that's not possible because I'm poor as hell, I'm no Mr. Crabs.
  Before I was going to buy it, I was like is that a hand? Nah, no way that's a hand what kind of a weapon is a hand, right? My weapon is kabala—whatever that is—not some stupid hand, so it's impossible for that to be hand. And then I put it on. I even unequip and equip it again just to be sure, and It was one-hundred percent without a doubt a hand, well, a bone's hand.
  In a horror movie, the cute little girl is always the devil, that's just the way it works, knowing this cherry credits came up with a brilliant idea to give the adept class a freaking bone's hand for a weapon. My cute little character is running around carrying a freaking hand. What the hell. You might as well put fake blood splatters all over my character.
The Kalis look like Victoria's secret models, The Sorceress looks classy and elegant, and I look like I just came back from fighting with Freddy Krueger.
So I decide to use a different character will I still can't handle of what has become of my cute little character
buy cute costume,save money if you really want a cute character
or grind hard do earn dnp

#4 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2000 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:14 AM

pics

#5 Fluffy

Fluffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3977 posts
  • Tomonori/Tsutsuko
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:41 PM

buy guild costume?

#6 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

this post is funny as hell, and for some reason, I can relate to your OCD. But yours is in awakened level, at 96 or 100 cap.

#7 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:55 AM

Switch to Theano then? They look better and are easier to get.