• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 omgdd

omgdd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:42 AM

It said Game service resumed at 1300HRS CEST but i can't login. Do anyone have the same problem?

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1273 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:32 AM

The game service was back up and running and should be accessible to everyone. Have you managed to log in yet?

#3 omgdd

omgdd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 06 April 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

The game service was back up and running and should be accessible to everyone. Have you managed to log in yet?
i was stuck in the login screen, i pressed connect but with no response. I think there's problem with the launcher, as it should update my patch to the latest one automatically. Guess thats why i was stuck. I tried to re-install the launcher but it didn't work. Thank you

#4 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1273 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:03 AM

View Postomgdd, on 06 April 2017 - 09:15 AM, said:

i was stuck in the login screen, i pressed connect but with no response. I think there's problem with the launcher, as it should update my patch to the latest one automatically. Guess thats why i was stuck. I tried to re-install the launcher but it didn't work. Thank you

I'm going to move your topic over to the Technical Issues forum section as this appears to be an issue on your side..

If you're running anti virus / firewall software, could you briefly try disabling these and see if your auto-updates run?

#5 Jyr

Jyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:06 AM

What happen in DN, is it only me or to others also?

Posted Image