Exiled

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • CruelSinx
  • DN, Holywood
  • DragonCouncil MysticClan

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:10 AM

Really hilarious and annoyed to see such seriously falling standards of a game, even  for a dying game that is.... kinda pathetic.
i've been facing one issue after another and supporting this "joke" of a game by continuous " Donations " via " C C " , i help my friends / guild-mates with CC ( Social Service to keep them interested in this game, so before any idiotic fanatics jumps up and starts saying " hey u CC for ur own benefits " .... so just don't ) and quite recently i've reached my peak of tolerance.

let me share few issues i had,  
1 > Ridiculous Game Bugs ( have a beta test before patches are delivered and added to mainframe, kinda basic )
2 > Even more So the rewarding system of "VIP" , i personally have missed most of my Daily irine's Gift and have to submit multiples of ticket to get them compensated...i don't see why cant they perfect a game module of such a high profit... VIP system is a fail.( for me at least )
3 > now comes the CC shop error and CC's Audacity to put out a notice of "FIXED !!" were clearly more than half of the server population still has it.
4 > Raising the ticket yet again to miraculously fixing the bug... which m sure this game's (SEA) developers cant do it themselves and will out source it and get it done only by Server maintenance or not even then....

so  let me ask u all, i donated a sum.. might it be too low or too high for you,  - 100k CC,
having it stuck on an account for 7 days of periods ( ofcs m counting from patch day to next maintenance )
are they gona give me interest for the amount i have invested on their virtual money? the answer is no. yet  lets see if any compensation is given, i lost 7 days of gaming and having my money just stuck in a game's server for absolutely no use.. really pisses me off.

aight, m ready to see the responses by the mods and yes the people who feel my pain.

Edited by Exiled, 10 April 2017 - 02:13 AM.

#22 Azeshi

Azeshi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Azeshi
  • DN, Westwood
  • UnderGroundZ

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:17 AM

View PostExiled, on 10 April 2017 - 02:10 AM, said:

Really hilarious and annoyed to see such seriously falling standards of a game, even  for a dying game that is.... kinda pathetic.
i've been facing one issue after another and supporting this "joke" of a game by continuous " Donations " via " C C " , i help my friends / guild-mates with CC ( Social Service to keep them interested in this game, so before any idiotic fanatics jumps up and starts saying " hey u CC for ur own benefits " .... so just don't ) and quite recently i've reached my peak of tolerance.

let me share few issues i had,  
1 > Ridiculous Game Bugs ( have a beta test before patches are delivered and added to mainframe, kinda basic )
2 > Even more So the rewarding system of "VIP" , i personally have missed most of my Daily irine's Gift and have to submit multiples of ticket to get them compensated...i don't see why cant they perfect a game module of such a high profit... VIP system is a fail.( for me at least )
3 > now comes the CC shop error and CC's Audacity to put out a notice of "FIXED !!" were clearly more than half of the server population still has it.
4 > Raising the ticket yet again to miraculously fixing the bug... which m sure this game's (SEA) developers cant do it themselves and will out source it and get it done only by Server maintenance or not even then....

so  let me ask u all, i donated a sum.. might it be too low or too high for you,  - 100k CC,
having it stuck on an account for 7 days of periods ( ofcs m counting from patch day to next maintenance )
are they gona give me interest for the amount i have invested on their virtual money? the answer is no. yet  lets see if any compensation is given, i lost 7 days of gaming and having my money just stuck in a game's server for absolutely no use.. really pisses me off.

aight, m ready to see the responses by the mods and yes the people who feel my pain.

Its so annoying AF thats the ever since the bugged was implemented alot of people left or quit playing DNSEA

#23 MorD

MorD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

Tried to buy thing from the cash shop using my friend's PC and somehow i can buy stuff with no error (oo) BUT its so inconvenient to use his PC to buy stuff from the cash shop (oo;) . Hoping CC can fix this problem by the next patch (which is tomorrow) (tense)

#24 Cheezburger

Cheezburger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ezeehc(Saint)
  • DN, Springwood
  • SolFuscus

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

View PostMarzial09, on 07 April 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

So still no news about the Arch Heretic Death Gate bug? (:[) (sob)
This is probably one of the most annoying bug they havent fixed. AH players are being excluded in nest and dungeon runs because of the poor maintainance so far and its been bugged for more than a week by now. (sorry) (sorry)

#25 xBossSassi

xBossSassi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:51 PM

Its been already almost 2 weeks by now, I still can't buy anything from cash shop. It's always saying error, please contact cherry messenger and I already contacted cherry messenger a couple of times. All I want to know is what is the exact date for this bug to be fixed? please can you tell me? I don't want to waste my money I spend for that cc. PLEASE!

#26 ddawid12345

ddawid12345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:41 AM

if they dont fix it they need to reconpensate this my idea is to give all not geared players Ultimate Theano set not tradable but someone need to think what can be given to geared already players i think maybe something special but also not tradable and that will be forgivable then

Edited by ddawid12345, 12 April 2017 - 04:43 AM.

#27 AlteasNeko

AlteasNeko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

I may have found something that can help some of you guys.
I had this problem too and I figured it may somehow be my connection and long distance to the server.

I used a VPN program to temporarily change my ping to Singapore and then my cash shop worked without a problem. When I try again without the vpn program, error arrises again.

So at least in my case, it was the location and connection to the server that caused the problems.

#28 Azeshi

Azeshi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Azeshi
  • DN, Westwood
  • UnderGroundZ

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

Phillipines IP Problem on Cash Shop any fix?

I'm planning to buy the Awake costume for Sin Please fix it (T.T) (T.T)