• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Josephmar

Josephmar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:03 PM

I was scammed by  "Mecyyyyy" from transaction of gold to dnp. Please check if mightsoul is also involve from what he had done and also check their IP address if they have the same one, just to make sure. Kindly ban them from scamming me and for those who maybe scammed just like me. Please ban their IP address and their account.
This is what happened:
              I was in East gate when I read his world chat, he said DNP to Gold. Then I pm him and he traded me. I gave 300 gold and he gave me "Fragment of Brilliant skills" to sell it in the trading house. I waited for so long just to see if he buy the item. Suddenly, I pm him but it fails to send on him. I know 300 Gold is very little but I really hate being scam. ~T_T

Server:greenwood
This is my evidence from our transaction:
http://imgur.com/a/6qkLt

#2 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1125 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

Hi there, Joseph. To have your issue dealt with, I would reccommend you to send a report on the Cherry Messenger rather than posting it on the forums, specially in this kind of situations. Theoretically, they will tell you what the procedure is going to be and if they are going to take any actions against the player you are reporting. Make sure to include evidence if you want any chance of it happening, and make sure to actually record the process next time if you would prefer to have less chances of getting scammed.

Always remember: if a deal is too good to be true, it's probably not true. Always tell the person you are dealing with that you will be recording it (and do it, if possible). That might scare most of them away, because actions can be taken with evidence.

Have a nice day, and be wary of dubious sellers.

#3 MatrixMode

MatrixMode

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:48 PM

Hello mod! I have a question, I have sent a message through cherry messenger. When i clicked submit, i don't know if it submitted or not, because the title and message i wrote were gone, if it were sent, how will the gm's be able to reply? through my email? or through cherry messenger? I would just like to clarify thanks~