Jump to content


- - - - -

[Question]Healer Class


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ArikanoCika

ArikanoCika

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

Hello guys,
it's been a long time since i played DN, i think it's when the lvl CAP is 50 and i played as saint
now i see some other class do really good at healing too and i need to ask a good massive healer class that can damage too.. and the comparsion between them.

should i choose saint again because i see the potential damage of shock of relic and saint blessing sign
or
there is another classes to think about like Light Fury or Phycisian

Thanks

#2 xandance

xandance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5259 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:48 PM

Both LF and physician is good as a sub healer and part DPS , however you will not be granted as a sure slot in raid since you will needed to be fully geared since your part DPS, compare to saints, you just need some dodging skills , gud def/mdef and hp to survive and your good to go they will never complain about your crappy DPS , except if your crappy at being a support though...

#3 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1020 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

Actually, saint is still a decent damage dealer when geared, so you can definitely keep playing him without any problems. Physician is also a good healer and has good damage. Light fury, however, needs to see their awakening before I can form a solid opinion on their performance (don't get me wrong, they can be good, and even better than saint in some party compositions).

In my opinion, you should pick whatever class you like, since the important part of this game is to have fun with others, and there's no point in playing if you need to choose a specific class.

#4 ArikanoCika

ArikanoCika

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:21 PM

View PostPawHammer, on 12 April 2017 - 10:59 PM, said:

Actually, saint is still a decent damage dealer when geared, so you can definitely keep playing him without any problems. Physician is also a good healer and has good damage. Light fury, however, needs to see their awakening before I can form a solid opinion on their performance (don't get me wrong, they can be good, and even better than saint in some party compositions).

In my opinion, you should pick whatever class you like, since the important part of this game is to have fun with others, and there's no point in playing if you need to choose a specific class.

Thanks for the Reply,

seeing the update now awakening of LF :

[Awakening Active] Chakara Restraint- Gathers charka and detonate it to attack surrounding enemies. Can press [Spacebar] after to cast [Ring Strike] quickly

[Awakening Active] Shining Light- Gather charka into your hands and shoot it in front of you to attack enemies
- Summons a light charka. The light charka at first don't have any effect, but after using [Specific Skill], will trigger it and drag enemies into the center and attack
- [Specific Skill] are [Outbreak], [Shining Light], [Ring Strike], [Sunshine Spark] and [Charka Restraint].

[New skill] Dream field- Sets up an area with charka light barrier. During cast, [Right Click] to dodge backward. The caster and teammate inside the barrier becomes invisible and reduces incoming damage by certain amount. In addition, when caster is inside the barrier, using [Main Skills] will cause the light charka to fly around in all direction and attack enemies
- After casting [Outbreak], [Shining Light], [Charka Energy], [Charka Miracle] and [Charka Restraint], use [Spacebar] to instantly dodge upward into air

[Awakening Passive] Piercing Star- Changed into a large shuriken. Projectile speed is reduced, but the damage and range is increased

[Awakening Passive] Awakened Azuna-
Cat - Add new attack animation
Raccoon - Add cure effect for party members
Rabbit - Heals according to the caster physical attack power

[Awakening Passive] Illusory Chakra- Increase the damage of left click. If you don't use the dashing attack (left click) or dodge (shift), cooldown is recovered by x seconds

[Awakening Passive] Miraculous Chakra- Increases health recovery according to your physical attack power. Heals every 3 seconds for 15 seconds.

how good is LF now ? is saint still better in many way ?

#5 xandance

xandance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5259 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:14 AM

View PostArikanoCika, on 16 April 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

Thanks for the Reply,

seeing the update now awakening of LF :

[Awakening Active] Chakara Restraint- Gathers charka and detonate it to attack surrounding enemies. Can press [Spacebar] after to cast [Ring Strike] quickly

[Awakening Active] Shining Light- Gather charka into your hands and shoot it in front of you to attack enemies
- Summons a light charka. The light charka at first don't have any effect, but after using [Specific Skill], will trigger it and drag enemies into the center and attack
- [Specific Skill] are [Outbreak], [Shining Light], [Ring Strike], [Sunshine Spark] and [Charka Restraint].

[New skill] Dream field- Sets up an area with charka light barrier. During cast, [Right Click] to dodge backward. The caster and teammate inside the barrier becomes invisible and reduces incoming damage by certain amount. In addition, when caster is inside the barrier, using [Main Skills] will cause the light charka to fly around in all direction and attack enemies
- After casting [Outbreak], [Shining Light], [Charka Energy], [Charka Miracle] and [Charka Restraint], use [Spacebar] to instantly dodge upward into air

[Awakening Passive] Piercing Star- Changed into a large shuriken. Projectile speed is reduced, but the damage and range is increased

[Awakening Passive] Awakened Azuna-
Cat - Add new attack animation
Raccoon - Add cure effect for party members
Rabbit - Heals according to the caster physical attack power

[Awakening Passive] Illusory Chakra- Increase the damage of left click. If you don't use the dashing attack (left click) or dodge (shift), cooldown is recovered by x seconds

[Awakening Passive] Miraculous Chakra- Increases health recovery according to your physical attack power. Heals every 3 seconds for 15 seconds.

how good is LF now ? is saint still better in many way ?

LF awakening is still far away from Sea (most likely 2months)

#6 Mike1Toreno

Mike1Toreno

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • zIalzaler0
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

View Postxandance, on 18 April 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

LF awakening is still far away from Sea (most likely 2months)

Fury Chakra is far ? DNSEA really is slow in updating the game.
Cleric class is vital in raids,  if slots are open cos  most players now want potions rather than Healer
primadonnas  taking part in raids.

#7 rikolero

rikolero

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3780 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:54 PM

View PostMike1Toreno, on 21 May 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

Fury Chakra is far ? DNSEA really is slow in updating the game.
Cleric class is vital in raids,  if slots are open cos  most players now want potions rather than Healer
primadonnas  taking part in raids.
LOL

#8 Mike1Toreno

Mike1Toreno

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • zIalzaler0
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

View Postrikolero, on 21 May 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

LOL

Humormonger got no idea wat's so fanny?

#9 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1020 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted Today, 01:55 AM

View PostMike1Toreno, on 22 May 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

Got no idea wat's so fanny?
Potions do not work in raids, that's what is funny. Unless you are speedrunning, bringing at least a healer is crucial, and it can be any kind of healer, not only a cleric.