• 124 posts
  • Secret
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Secret

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:28 AM

Posted Image

C/O : Doesn't matter [ Sold ] to a friend

B/O: 333k"there is no buy offer for friends :v"

Leave your IGN + your Offer if you are interested. Thank you!

Edited by Spiritual, 15 April 2017 - 02:34 AM.

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1317 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:45 AM

150k - Injector

#3 Spiritual

Spiritual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Secret
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Secret

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:37 AM

Topic can be closed

#4 SwiperDaFox

SwiperDaFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:54 AM

Okay so you sold a item after nearly 1 day again to a friend? Why are u even making a forum post then? Nice bait all the time...

#5 Spiritual

Spiritual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Secret
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Secret

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:07 PM

View PostSwiperDaFox, on 15 April 2017 - 03:54 AM, said:

Okay so you sold a item after nearly 1 day again to a friend? Why are u even making a forum post then? Nice bait all the time...

Don't rage on me ok? ... and it's not my fault if ur offers aren't convincing to buy what i sell  i got only one offer after i don't know how much time i would have sold it directly if u were more serious. if i get a pm from a friend after all this time what am i supposed to do ? i'm weak toward my friends so if you are not happy save ur salty comments they are not welcomed

#6 SwiperDaFox

SwiperDaFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:03 AM

I didnt rage on you sorry if you felt like I would. I didnt even offered on this talisman but okay thats another point Im sorry if you think my offers arent serious enough on your stuff you are selling sometimes I will do better next time but please remind when I offer on something im 100% serious about it. But just saying it wasnt really my fault that there was only 1 offer on this talisman or on other things dont really know what you expect. Im not really salty Im just wondering about it.
Sorry if you think it was a salty comment and if you thought I was raging about it. I apologize.
Kind regards,
SwiperDaFox

Edited by SwiperDaFox, 16 April 2017 - 09:07 AM.

#7 Spiritual

Spiritual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Secret
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Secret

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:38 PM

View PostSwiperDaFox, on 16 April 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

I didnt rage on you sorry if you felt like I would. I didnt even offered on this talisman but okay thats another point Im sorry if you think my offers arent serious enough on your stuff you are selling sometimes I will do better next time but please remind when I offer on something im 100% serious about it. But just saying it wasnt really my fault that there was only 1 offer on this talisman or on other things dont really know what you expect. Im not really salty Im just wondering about it.
Sorry if you think it was a salty comment and if you thought I was raging about it. I apologize.
Kind regards,
SwiperDaFox

it's ok i appreciate the fact that you apologized! and i know that u didn't offer on this talis the 'You' was general. in case you thought i'm greedy about the offers that's not true i don't need golds that much!! i have all what i need but i have to sell as long as people sell to me so i try to be reasonable.

Anyway Thank you! for the kind comment

// and sorry for the way i reacted i just felt a bit offended with the "nice bait all the time"

Topic can be closed

Edited by Spiritual, 16 April 2017 - 03:41 PM.

#8 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1399 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:39 PM

// Topic closed.