• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 klaus999

klaus999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:51 AM

Hii Everyone~ Newbie here... can anyone give any suggestion for the Priest skill build~ thankss

#2 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:36 AM

Well, priest can still advance into either Saint or Inquisitor.

#3 stylinx

stylinx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3083 posts
  • GoMadRaiku
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

can i hijack this thread since its about saint.. will someone rate a pvp saint build i made?

https://dnskillsim.h...-----0-----0--0

i really dont know what im doing (tense)
i didnt get grand cross awakening, short of sp

are divine combo and holy kick needed for a pvp saint?

Edited by stylinx, 18 April 2017 - 01:18 PM.

#4 Lonely

Lonely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LonelyWK/RebornWK
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:19 PM

View Poststylinx, on 18 April 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

can i hijack this thread since its about saint.. will someone rate a pvp saint build i made?

https://dnskillsim.h...-----0-----0--0

i really dont know what im doing (tense)
i didnt get grand cross awakening, short of sp

are divine combo and holy kick needed for a pvp saint?

Hi, fellow Saint~
I'm just going to say this in advance before continuing on, I'm no expert in PvP-ing with a Saint (I'm quite a pushover actually) and i've really only played in the DWC servers (0 group PvP experience) so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Divine Combo and Holy Kick are the bread and butter for PvP clerics, useful utility and a great combo tool. (Though in the case for Saints..... unless you are daring enough to constantly engage in close combat, I doubt you'll do much combos.)

In my opinion, your skill build looks quite fine. though it looks like you'd be quite reliant on relics to do decisive damage aside from holy burst. (Not sure about Blessed Sign, gave up on main servers for PvP)

Because of the big nerfs to Mind Breaker's stun rates and my experiences with using it, Mind Breaker has more or less reduced to re-lifting utility (Abysmal stun rate if that's the right word for it). So, it is alright to drop it if you don't engage in CQC often.

P.S: Still salty about the reduced stun rate on Mind Breaker and reduced lingering duration of Mind Breaker if anyone still remembers it. (Around mid-80 cap)

#5 stylinx

stylinx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3083 posts
  • GoMadRaiku
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

View PostLonely, on 18 April 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

Hi, fellow Saint~
I'm just going to say this in advance before continuing on, I'm no expert in PvP-ing with a Saint (I'm quite a pushover actually) and i've really only played in the DWC servers (0 group PvP experience) so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Divine Combo and Holy Kick are the bread and butter for PvP clerics, useful utility and a great combo tool. (Though in the case for Saints..... unless you are daring enough to constantly engage in close combat, I doubt you'll do much combos.)

In my opinion, your skill build looks quite fine. though it looks like you'd be quite reliant on relics to do decisive damage aside from holy burst. (Not sure about Blessed Sign, gave up on main servers for PvP)

Because of the big nerfs to Mind Breaker's stun rates and my experiences with using it, Mind Breaker has more or less reduced to re-lifting utility (Abysmal stun rate if that's the right word for it). So, it is alright to drop it if you don't engage in CQC often.

P.S: Still salty about the reduced stun rate on Mind Breaker and reduced lingering duration of Mind Breaker if anyone still remembers it. (Around mid-80 cap)

thanks for your opinion bruh (:])

about damage, i think holy burst and shock of relic is the only thing that can eat opponents hp right?
then heal heal all the way since he is made to win more hp (shame)
though i will try to make one to experience first hand

#6 TetsuTetsu

TetsuTetsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Schanden

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

View Poststylinx, on 19 April 2017 - 09:00 AM, said:

thanks for your opinion bruh (:])

about damage, i think holy burst and shock of relic is the only thing that can eat opponents hp right?
then heal heal all the way since he is made to win more hp (shame)
though i will try to make one to experience first hand

as per my exp from group pvp, main skills that kills ppl are SoR, Awakened Holy burst (with relics) and blessed sign, (these due to OP awakened lightning relic). Works great with lvl 11 holy bolt + holy bolt reset plate.