xandance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5269 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:22 AM

Okay to start, I have a work 4 days a week (only have 2 days to play) and my schedule may change every once a month (from morning to night depending on the condition at work)

So, my current schedule is from Sunday and Monday (can be earlier from 6pm or most likely 10/11PM (Ungodly Hour) and may change this coming month (may)

Anyway, I am looking for some members (or mostly friends) to play with at this ungodly hour in completing important nests such as TKN PKN HC SDN normal/HC GN normal/HC RUDN 4man (future content).

I don't ask for any specific classes except for maybe a saint or physician or LF (due to support capabilities ofcourse) the rest are any DPS classes that has casual or decent gears (+10 Desirous weapons with +7 and above jades would be the decent one with good plates and accessories)

Now, the loots will be distributed ea of the party member (except if you need it and no one argues or needs it within the party you may keep it or otherwise roll for it if someone also needs the item)

To start of, my character is Gear Master (light) with gears that are pretty much decent (+13/+12 NM weapons (not unique yet) with +8/+9/+10 Obsession armors)

You can drop a message here or a mail if your interested with the party

LeeSunny12 (mostly i use this character)