71 replies to this topic

#21 Josencion

Josencion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:52 PM

Same problem here and for 3 of my friends too. For me, it just happens in Saint Haven, I went to Mercas, Radames,their respectives dungeons, even Lotus Marsh and the crash problem didn't show. (sob) (sob) (sob) (sob) (sob)

#22 zenjoe

zenjoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 801 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • ( ͡° ʖ ͡°)>⌐■-■

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:22 PM

i think it's those bots near boundary gate is the culprit

my client always crashes whenever i go near the portal (no)
the only solution i have is to find a channel without/less bots or just avoid going near boundary gate

tsk tsk... pls do something about them cherry credits

Edited by zenjoe, 18 April 2017 - 10:35 PM.

#23 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1127 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:40 PM

Yep.I don't know how many times I've crashed already. When I make any slight movements, it suddenly closes. Sometimes, it takes a while for the game to crash. When can we expect a fix for this issue? Next maintenance? Lol

#24 PeterJP

PeterJP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:41 PM

Im also not able to stay long. i loged in, selected character and entered town then in 5secs it frooze and crash report is poping out...
im facing this since yesterday :'(
im using HOLLYWOOD server

#25 IAERIS

IAERIS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • BirdieFly
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:06 PM

been getting errors and crashes as well so far for me in the town only

#26 Kamicana

Kamicana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • SilverLining

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:51 AM

Popup about Dn stopped responding and then game closes OR suddenly you are just at windows desktop, that's the two dc variants I had since yesterday.
I been dcing a lot - as in more than I can count - the last 2 days. I had hoped the maintenance earlier today would have fixed it, but no. I usually do not dc more than 1-2 a week, so the last few days been ..... frustrating.

However yesterday evening we figured out we was able to use our lowbie chars without dcs, so we spend the evening making a new chars. Today I started up with my main chars and the dcing began all over, then we logged back in on lowbies and was fine - just to we reached Saint Haven... The majority of all my dcs so far been in Saint Haven, so either Saint Haven is flawed or something/someone is causing the dcs in Saint Haven.

#27 CCHelper

CCHelper

• 3610 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:12 AM

Hi all,

Are you using AVG AntiVirus? If yes, kindly disable it or set an exception for Dragon Nest.

If no, try the same steps with your firewall/any antivirus you are using.

Thanks!

#28 DakuHikari

DakuHikari

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

DN was already excluded in my Avast antivirus.... It seems the appcrash error occurs on crowded areas in town, Saint Heaven in my case. Maybe because there's a certain graphical glitch or content not supported in my DN installation that is present in other players. Like may be a costume or effect or something like that. I've experience this king of crashing error in an online way back, whenever a certain skill is cast or a certain glitch is activated by other players or by the player itself, the game crashes. Well, this is just a "maybe" in DNSEA. Maybe a new costume or cash equipment is causing this crash. Just maybe.

#29 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3263 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:41 AM

Merca Gates crashing still occur

#30 LonelyShad0w

LonelyShad0w

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • SlickWit
  • DN, Holywood
  • Rozenkraus

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

BUMP! its been 3 days, before maintenance this error occurs was hoping after maintenance it would be fix but its not.
DN stopped working and its getting worst crashing and auto exit without knowing the problem.

win 10
core i5-6400
GTX 1060

#31 exguru14

exguru14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Parutaro
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:54 AM

View PostCCHelper, on 19 April 2017 - 05:12 AM, said:

Hi all,

Are you using AVG AntiVirus? If yes, kindly disable it or set an exception for Dragon Nest.

Thanks!
mine still crash. 'DragonNest has stopped working' is the error. and i dont have anti virus.

#32 Jedhai

Jedhai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Luthor
  • DN, Holywood
  • GHOSTMODE

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:20 AM

Same problem! Already cleared registry, disabled avast antivirus and exempted DN as well but problem still exist.

#33 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

what server are you all on? i suspect this happens only in Holywood.

#34 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3263 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:23 PM

View Postshynnblue, on 19 April 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

what server are you all on? i suspect this happens only in Holywood.
Err, no. What makes you think so?

#35 Kamicana

Kamicana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • SilverLining

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:38 PM

This is not a local problem, the dcs started happening about the same time for a lot of ppl - the day before maintenance. My whole channel are having this problem, not just me. Most the time you are fine as long as you can avoid Saint Haven, the main problem is you need to go to Saint Haven for so much things.

#36 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3263 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:46 PM

I think some of you fail to read some of the posts here. The issue discuss here is that the game crashes. In other words, the Dragon Nest client freezes and the program is 'not responding,' forcing you to force-close the program using the Task Manager. It is not about suddenly DC-ing in town when you Afish. This issue is prevalent when players approach the Merca Gates portal, NOT when Afishing in town.

Apparently typing A-F-K is illegal and gets changed to afish

Edited by Xenocho, 19 April 2017 - 02:46 PM.

#37 Manfred

Manfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • NinthIX
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:56 PM

Please do an urgent maintenance to fix this ASAP, and take the time to ensure it is actually fixed. While you are at it, do fix the cash shop errors too.

#38 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

i can't play for 2days now... my business is sooo dead... pls extend my 30day TH tix hahaha (T.T) (sob)

#39 jasonch

jasonch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Tormero
  • DN, Westwood
  • TreeSanctuary

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:45 PM

View PostCCHelper, on 19 April 2017 - 05:12 AM, said:

Hi all,

Thanks!

And CC still thinks its in the Antivirus/firewall.hahaha. Wouldn't you developers try to think first that not all people are using AVG? There are bunch of people already complaining about the errors.

kindly disable it or set an exception for Dragon Nest.
And these people know this tweak already.

I'm not even mad, i'm amazed for such a high-reputation company does this.

Edit: Cherry messenger also not responding. So cool.

Edited by jasonch, 19 April 2017 - 07:46 PM.

#40 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:52 PM

UPDATE: i have tried setting DN to All High Graphics and i didn't crash even after 2hrs (compared to the crash after 1min). And considering that the unli crashing started for me yesterday, my guess is that the bug that causes the crash lies in the code block wherein Energy Transformation is hidden to players using All Low Graphics (since that was around the time the item was given).