71 replies to this topic

#41 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:41 AM

View Postniks, on 19 April 2017 - 09:52 PM, said:

UPDATE: i have tried setting DN to All High Graphics and i didn't crash even after 2hrs (compared to the crash after 1min). And considering that the unli crashing started for me yesterday, my guess is that the bug that causes the crash lies in the code block wherein Energy Transformation is hidden to players using All Low Graphics (since that was around the time the item was given).

i did what you said and it worked for a couple of hours or so without dc-ing.. now the problem is back, dc-ing every minute if i stay outside boundary gate ..

#42 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:05 AM

View Postshynnblue, on 20 April 2017 - 12:41 AM, said:

i did what you said and it worked for a couple of hours or so without dc-ing.. now the problem is back, dc-ing every minute if i stay outside boundary gate ..
oh sorry sir but i was talking about the appcrash event. i don't dc, my game client just automatically closes

#43 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

View Postniks, on 20 April 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

oh sorry sir but i was talking about the appcrash event. i don't dc, my game client just automatically closes

my bad, by dc i mean crashing

#44 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:57 PM

View Postshynnblue, on 20 April 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

my bad, by dc i mean crashing
oh wow you are right, i crashed when i afk for about 30secs near the gate of boundary even when i have All High Graphics
(sob)  how can i do DQ now (mad)

#45 StrwbriMlk

StrwbriMlk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:30 PM

I don't think the crashes/errors got something to do with the antivirus. I'm using windows defender. This technical issue started since the April 11th mainte/patch i guess.

View PostCCHelper, on 19 April 2017 - 05:12 AM, said:

Hi all,

Are you using AVG AntiVirus? If yes, kindly disable it or set an exception for Dragon Nest.

If no, try the same steps with your firewall/any antivirus you are using.

Thanks!

#46 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:55 PM

UPDATE: Gardener finally replied to my ticket

Posted Image
I have done the first two steps since 2013 so i tried the harsh 3rd step

aaaaand it worked... no crashes anymore in all combinations of graphics settings.... altho what a pain to reinstall and repatch all over again

tadaaaa.... afk near boundary gate with all low graphics... no appcrash (clap)
Posted Image

EDIT (2017-04-23 2320H): Going near Gate of Boundary and possibly switching to different window(s) made me crash and crash again (sob)

Edited by niks, 23 April 2017 - 11:21 PM.

#47 LonelyShad0w

LonelyShad0w

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • SlickWit
  • DN, Holywood
  • Rozenkraus

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:29 PM

The merc portal error/crash is back though even i install new OS and new downloaded DN dunno what to do, done all the basics sigh.

#48 Jonum

Jonum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Sumim
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:07 PM

I get DC very often now even when Not at Boundary gates. Please resolve this!

All at low or at high graphic settings done. Result -> Same.
AntiVirus set Excptionfor Dragon Nest. Done. Result -> Same

Do we really have to uninstall and reinstall again with all patches. WAH!!!! Taking forever. What happened?

It is going to be a pain.

Edited by Jonum, 23 April 2017 - 03:09 PM.

#49 jasonch

jasonch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Tormero
  • DN, Westwood
  • TreeSanctuary

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:07 PM

@niks
Doesn't work for me.tsk.

I also tried Installing DN on a clean windows 7(no other programs, no antivirus, nothing.) Still crashes. Considering I have a clean windows, I can say that the problem lies within the DN Client, don't you think guys??

#50 Verbena

Verbena

• 1010 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:33 PM

Hi everyone. I recently submitted a report about all of these error report/game shuts down with no notification or error message/appcrash to the staff to be revised. I'm sorry that this issue has increased on a tenfold and that for some people all the troubleshooting suggestions did not work at all.

#51 ieAsU

ieAsU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:16 PM

It sucks, only my accounts (because I made 2 since 1st account auto crash on login) is crashing on the cafe that I'm playing. I was thinking like CCDNSEA got a crush on me or what., I mean won't it bother you when you're the only one crashing? I'm pretty sure I didn't abuse the game.

#52 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:23 PM

View Postjasonch, on 23 April 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

@niks
Doesn't work for me.tsk.

I also tried Installing DN on a clean windows 7(no other programs, no antivirus, nothing.) Still crashes. Considering I have a clean windows, I can say that the problem lies within the DN Client, don't you think guys??

yea bro i'm sorry that i reported a happy ending so early... cuz today (2017-04-23) i got lotsa crashes again when going near the gate of boundary (sob)  and i just went through the hassle of reinstalling and repatching (sob)

#53 ACCESS14

ACCESS14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:52 AM

THIS !! This is killing so much time that makes me want to just stop playing the game. Not until it is playable again and not waste my time for re-logging Every FishingTime!! (mad)

Edited by ACCESS14, 25 April 2017 - 12:54 AM.

#54 ACCESS14

ACCESS14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:03 AM

Now I can say DN is Literally Dying..
All thanks to the existing and new bugs everytime there is a new patch.
Your move CC? Just let the game die? Are you even trying CC?
well maybe just shut down the server or better yet do some Reset of whatsoever that is needed to be reset.
Just make sure nothing goes missing
JUST PLEASE FIX THE GAME, AND SHOW SOME EFFORT IN DOING SO!!
DN has been like this these past months so..??

#55 Mastema

Mastema

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:41 AM

Hi,
I seem to be only having this crashes when I'm in saint haven, the game hasn't crashed since I moved to Lotus marsh (which by the way I had to move as fast as I could before the crash)

#56 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:46 PM

View PostMastema, on 25 April 2017 - 03:41 AM, said:

Hi,
I seem to be only having this crashes when I'm in saint haven, the game hasn't crashed since I moved to Lotus marsh (which by the way I had to move as fast as I could before the crash)
last week, i experience crashes everywhere is saint haven... but gardener told me to reinstall and when i did, i only crash near gate of boundary... but still a pain

#57 jasonch

jasonch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Tormero
  • DN, Westwood
  • TreeSanctuary

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:48 PM

Guys, If you look closely at the News & Update Subforums, CC only care about the Cash Shop errors, do you know what this means?

#58 JenMAgz

JenMAgz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

same goes on my end.  I tried reinstalling the game. I tried to reset my computer thinking its because of the computer but it wont work. Lot's of player are now quitting because of it. If this problem will not be solve within a week, it will be a big problem and might cause this game to end.

HOPE our admins and develop will be able to solve it before its to late.

#59 Verbena

Verbena

• 1010 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:25 PM

Hi again everyone. Could you share you .dmp file and a give a description of what you do before crashing? The .dmp file is in your Dragon Nest folder, you could share it in box or dropbox or google drive.

#60 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:23 PM

View PostVerbena, on 27 April 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hi again everyone. Could you share you .dmp file and a give a description of what you do before crashing? The .dmp file is in your Dragon Nest folder, you could share it in box or dropbox or google drive.
Verbena, I've checked the DN folder. No new .dmp file was made after the crash (going by the date-modified). The crash is not the usual application crash, but rather the "Dragon Nest has stopped responding" similar to the image below:

Posted Image