71 replies to this topic

#61 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:52 AM

View PostVerbena, on 27 April 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hi again everyone. Could you share you .dmp file and a give a description of what you do before crashing? The .dmp file is in your Dragon Nest folder, you could share it in box or dropbox or google drive.
Sorry but my last .dmp file was generated on February 2017. About the description, i crash everytime i went near the Gate of Boundary and stayed there for more that 2 minutes

#62 Esbern

Esbern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:12 PM

View PostJenMAgz, on 27 April 2017 - 05:11 PM, said:

same goes on my end.  I tried reinstalling the game. I tried to reset my computer thinking its because of the computer but it wont work. Lot's of player are now quitting because of it. If this problem will not be solve within a week, it will be a big problem and might cause this game to end.

HOPE our admins and develop will be able to solve it before its to late.
within a week.... (:D)
too bad, in that a week term they were just giving advice for reinstalling or turn off ur antivirus....
FYI, this crash problem were here since they gave us the candy animation or whatever i forgot the name from the facebook event, at that day i defragged my DN folder using Razer Cortex:Booster for a better speed on loading screen, i was thought that its my problem, i crashed the game because i messed with my own DN client, so i had a thought to reinstall or asking a friend for it, and then i figured it out that alot of people also having the same problem,,,,, and.. aaah... lets check the date..... (no)

#63 Verbena

Verbena

• 1015 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:35 AM

I will report that no .dmp is being generated.

Well damn.

#64 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:20 AM

View PostEsbern, on 29 April 2017 - 12:12 PM, said:

within a week.... (:D)
too bad, in that a week term they were just giving advice for reinstalling or turn off ur antivirus....
FYI, this crash problem were here since they gave us the candy animation or whatever i forgot the name from the facebook event, at that day i defragged my DN folder using Razer Cortex:Booster for a better speed on loading screen, i was thought that its my problem, i crashed the game because i messed with my own DN client, so i had a thought to reinstall or asking a friend for it, and then i figured it out that alot of people also having the same problem,,,,, and.. aaah... lets check the date..... (no)

Good insight. This could be the reason to why errors are rare nowadays: the free candy attack animation thing expired on most players therefore removing the source of the error. Funny thing tho, why does it only happen at the Merca gates portal and not other frequently populated areas like GTS hmm

#65 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:43 PM

View PostEsbern, on 29 April 2017 - 12:12 PM, said:

FYI, this crash problem were here since they gave us the candy animation or whatever i forgot the name from the facebook event
i thought so too, that is also the time almost everyone in our guild started crashing

#66 jasonch

jasonch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Tormero
  • DN, Westwood
  • TreeSanctuary

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:52 PM

1 month has passed. Still errors everywhere.

#67 Verbena

Verbena

• 1015 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

Just to be sure, none of you have .dmp right? Only two users have voiced it so far.

#68 DyingKid

DyingKid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

View PostVerbena, on 03 May 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

Just to be sure, none of you have .dmp right? Only two users have voiced it so far.
neither do i....i dont have that dmp file...what im gonna do? i always crash

#69 jasonch

jasonch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Tormero
  • DN, Westwood
  • TreeSanctuary

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:40 AM

Guys, I just found another tweak from the old threads & from external sources and I think it worked for me. I don't want to speak so soon and I just played the game for only 2 hours w/ no errors but this tweak may help some of you.

Assuming you've done all the suggestions from other threads. Try this:

--> Delete GPK Folder from your DN Folder then Run dnlauncher.exe

- dont start the game, the goal is to somehow renew your GPK Folder

--> Download GPKitClt.dll and copy to your DN Folder, link: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

- i found this on an old thread. just copy and replace the old one.

--> Rightclick your DN Folder then Uncheck "Read Only", then click Apply, then click Okay.

- cherrycredits suggested this on my recent ticket.

That's it guys. If this worked for majority of players, I'll try and make new thread for this guide.

#70 Verbena

Verbena

• 1015 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:09 AM

I did recommend that, but it didn't seem to do anything for some players :(

#71 DyingKid

DyingKid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:45 AM

Omg does it mean that im doomed for eternity? im still having this crash until now.. im beginning to think that this has nothing to do with the game itself. i think priestess mocha is releasing some super bad evil aura that onlyy those player with strong will can overcome it and be free from sudden crash. the rest are doomed. (T.T) (T.T) (T.T)

#72 niks

niks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

View PostDyingKid, on 07 May 2017 - 12:45 AM, said:

Omg does it mean that im doomed for eternity? im still having this crash until now.. im beginning to think that this has nothing to do with the game itself. i think priestess mocha is releasing some super bad evil aura that onlyy those player with strong will can overcome it and be free from sudden crash. the rest are doomed. (T.T) (T.T) (T.T)

yea i have never went near mocha for three weeks now