• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StrwbriMlk

StrwbriMlk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:12 PM

Hello! As far as I know, there's no Sent Mail History in game (or if there is, please educate me). It would be nice if DN have this kind of feature. Received mails will be stored in a character's mailbox for 30 days once someone sent them a mail in game. How about the "Sent Mails" we send out to another character? I benefit a lot by sending items to my other characters by using the mailbox, but sometimes unfortunately, I made a mistake by sending it to a different character with almost the same ign (how clumsy of me (sorry)) and it took me a while to figure out, knowing that it has been sent correctly to my other character.

It will be beneficial to both players and cc to keep track on each mail we sent via mailbox. Players can monitor their sent mails, while cc can use this feature to investigate any illegal acts if there's an issue.

#2 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:17 PM

Your idea is good but wouldn't it be better if you just double check the name of the recipient your going to send to? I mean it really doesn't take a minute to do that. Plus, CC already got a saved data regarding about transactions via mail. Also, there are still much more they need to do or get done with.

That's just my opinion. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, I do not disagree with you but there are still something more better to do. THANKS!

#3 StrwbriMlk

StrwbriMlk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:47 PM

it's up to cc to decide whether they will take my suggestion or not. Just because there's more better ideas doesn't mean we can disregard the simple ones. I've been waiting for this kind of feature since 40 cap. I also thought that it might not be very important to suggest, but I've noticed since the beginning, having a sent history is very essential for me base on my game style, so probably a lot of players are needing it as well.

View PostReyisaki, on 19 April 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

Your idea is good but wouldn't it be better if you just double check the name of the recipient your going to send to? I mean it really doesn't take a minute to do that. Plus, CC already got a saved data regarding about transactions via mail. Also, there are still much more they need to do or get done with.

That's just my opinion. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, I do not disagree with you but there are still something more better to do. THANKS!

#4 Verbena

Verbena

• 1008 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:41 PM

I recently filtered and shared a bunch of suggestions that were whitin the realm of posibility (from a developers point of view) from this board and this was one of them, so good luck.