jshak28

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • DeeGarD,Quortisol
  • DN, Springwood
  • Salvatore

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:02 PM

I use my crusader mainly to farm (I'm a guardian main easy to xfer). The one thing that really bugs me is that it's really annoying that ur JP gets buff wiped from time to time in raids. I tested the damage output of with and w/o JP and the difference is really huge. So am i just using my crusader poorly in raids or just the skill is lame for raids? should it be a mana draining aura instead?

#2 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:25 PM

View Postjshak28, on 20 April 2017 - 11:02 PM, said:

I use my crusader mainly to farm (I'm a guardian main easy to xfer). The one thing that really bugs me is that it's really annoying that ur JP gets buff wiped from time to time in raids. I tested the damage output of with and w/o JP and the difference is really huge. So am i just using my crusader poorly in raids or just the skill is lame for raids? should it be a mana draining aura instead?
Jp is one of your main sources for bursting, you have to take the skill if not you're losing out so much dps.
To fully ultilize the skill properly, you must know if when the boss will cast a buff wipe, which can be gained from experience over time.

#3 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:41 PM

JP is the primary source of DPS for crusader, without it your damage output will become less. Just like she said ^ know the mech of the nest and you'll see how much DPS can crusader do. Also, just for additional info, if you use your skill in the right order, crux skills will be spamable.

#4 jshak28

jshak28

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • DeeGarD,Quortisol
  • DN, Springwood
  • Salvatore

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

hmmm. might i ask what ur skill rotations are?