[Event] Keep Snagging Rewards With The Cash Shop!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Skragon

Skragon

• 1342 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:59 PM

news-apr-spendnwin.png (580×147)

For the first time in recent history, get your Cash Shop Rewards credited to your per Account basis as many times as you want! From 22 April 0000HRS to 8 May 2359HRS (CEST), paint the skies blue among other things by visiting the Cash Shop and spending CC during this event period. 4 Tiers of Rewards are up for grabs over and over again, so don’t wait! 

Examples:
- When GM Fosx spend 200,000 CC during this event, he gets only Tier 1,2 and 3 rewards.
- When GM Fosx spend 250,000 CC during this event, he gets Tier 1,2,3 and 4 rewards.
- When GM Fosx spend 370,000 CC during this event, he gets Tier 1,2,3 and 4 rewards. Plus, an additional of Tier 1 and 2 Rewards.
- When GM Fosx spend 500,000 CC during this event, he gets Tier 1,2,3 and 4 rewards. Plus, an additional of Tier 1,2,3 and 4 Rewards.

content-apr-spendnwin-01.png (395×330)

content-apr-spendnwin-02.png (395×330)

Note:
- All tier rewards are accumulative (i.e. Spending 200,000 CC or more during the event period will entitle you to the rewards of all 4 tiers).
- Rewards will be credited to all eligible characters on 11 May 2359HRS.

Take a peek at the rewards here:

Common Photogenic Gesture:

content-apr-spendnwin-gesture.gif (350×220)

Clear Sky Blue Wing Set:

content-apr-spendnwin-03.png (482×356)

content-apr-spendnwin-04.png (482×356)

Dreaming Crescent Moon Spirit:

content-apr-spendnwin-05.png (482×302)

Draw Heart Penalty Gesture:

content-apr-spendnwin-heart.gif (350×220)

Terms and Conditions: 

The Promotion will start on 22 April 0000HRS and will end on 08 May 2359HRS.
• Rewards are given Account basis.
• Purchases made using DN points (DNP) are NOT eligible for this event.
Calculation for the total amount of CC spent is based on Account basis. 
When purchased as a gift, the player who purchase the gift will be the one who receives the bonus rewards.
• All rewards will be credited to all eligible Account before 11 May 2359HRS.
• Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
•  All timings stated are in the CEST time zone.
• Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated
• Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.
• Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

#2 Skragon

Skragon

• 1342 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:59 PM

Update 24 April 2017
We have revised the Terms and Conditions.
Dragon Box are allowed and be considered in this promotion.

#3 drelius

drelius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:53 PM

Set stats?

#4 Dutch4Days

Dutch4Days

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:08 PM

How come people who use steam can't be able to particapate, because when we top-up we get DNP. What will you do about this?

#5 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:13 AM

- Purchases of Dragon Boxes or any form of Gacha Boxes will NOT be considered in this promotion.
so how do u expect ppl to spend any amount over 120kCC??????
cause last time i checked theres nothing else worth buying on cash shop

Edited by Flashbaka, 22 April 2017 - 05:15 AM.

#6 AceOfDarkness

AceOfDarkness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • AceOfDarkness
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Moonfairy (Quit 21/07/2017)

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

Trash event end of it. They always do this. I am honestly not surprised this game is dead these days. "sparse sparse sparse"

Hmm do I want to buy multiple games for £152.71 or do I want to spend it all on getting 250.000 CC Nah I think I would rather go for the games no way spending 152.71 just for some crappy in-game accessories ;D this game must be having trouble with its funds considering barely anyone plays it anymore ;D  either that or cherry credits is just greedy I think I agree with the second option :v

Edited by AceOfDarkness, 22 April 2017 - 05:28 AM.

#7 Jasel

Jasel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:44 AM

Well, so at first I though this was a good opportunity to grab one epic weapon coupon and a gesture, but then I realized the 3rd term and condition states:

"- Purchases of Dragon Boxes or any form of Gacha Boxes will NOT be considered in this promotion."

So yeah. This is not a good event at all, and anyone with half a brain knows why, but in case someone is considering to participate, let me point out some stuff:

1) The stats of the accessory set this event is giving away are exactly the same as any other epic accessories (AKA pure garbage). For some strange reason, the accessories are listed at the top of the tiers (which is fine, because they suck, it means you don't need to go for them).

2) The common photogenic gesture was already given away, but since at least the rewards are per account, you can nab it on a character that did not have it yet. Kinda meh, but if you needed to spend 60k anyway, hey.

3) The spirit, rare quality, from two caps ago if I'm not mistaken. Yeah...

4) A new gesture. That is fine, but it's on tier 2. Why?

5) The only things worth buying at the cash shop at the moment are synth packages, which are not important once you manage to get a full set and deluxe boxes, which don't count for this event.

It would seem you are making steps backwards, trying to repeat the beginning of your EU events. Let me remind you how disastrous they were! Exactly, nobody liked them. That's why you had to give up and bring our DNP back events instead of... let's call it "this".

Now I ask you, what do you expect us to buy from the cash shop? The new (ugly af) costume? Sorry, I've got full conversion and/or epics, thank you very much (like most cashers do). A VIP package? I already have one, can't buy another one. Should I try and synthesize costumes? Oh, did I mention already what I'm wearing?

Honestly, CC, this event could be very decent if you just removed this line from the promotion: - Purchases of Dragon Boxes or any form of Gacha Boxes will NOT be considered in this promotion.

This is not dragon nest SEA, dear CC. We don't take that kind of term and condition.

Edited by Jasel, 22 April 2017 - 07:59 AM.

#8 CelestKirin

CelestKirin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Raudhr
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Vitality.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:54 AM

Everything has been said up here.
That stated line..

"- Purchases of Dragon Boxes or any form of Gacha Boxes will NOT be considered in this promotion."

..Is probabably what is going to hold a lot of people from actually participating in this event. Nothing is really worth except for the boxes, that could be a motivation for people to buy that large amount of CC in a straight line.
But yeah, everything has been pointed out already. CC may want to change that and allow boxes to be considered in the event if they want more benefits.
What do they lose anyway?

#9 ByBo

ByBo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:49 AM

How can i check did i spend enough cc or not ?

#10 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1138 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:22 AM

Hello there, everyone. The terms and conditions have been modified after moderators sent in the feedback from the community and now Dragon Boxes are counted towards the event.

We hope you will appreciate this change, have a nice day!

P.S: @ByBo, you can check your transaction history on your cherry exchange account, should be somewhere on the left hand side of the screen.

#11 Lijjo

Lijjo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:27 AM

I was wondering about the time limit for collecting the rewards.
I assume they appear in special storage and you collect them on a character of choice, but how long do they sit in there before disappearing?
I'm asking because I'll be away when the rewards are handed out and won't be able to collect them until several days later.

#12 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

View PostLijjo, on 02 May 2017 - 02:27 AM, said:

I was wondering about the time limit for collecting the rewards.
I assume they appear in special storage and you collect them on a character of choice, but how long do they sit in there before disappearing?
I'm asking because I'll be away when the rewards are handed out and won't be able to collect them until several days later.

Usually they stay for 7 days, but can't promise that this is the case here too.