• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Polol

Polol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:24 PM

Should i save my SP for upcoming Awakening or spend it all?

(i've already use my skill reset, my 2nd choice is to buy skill reset/new skill expansion)

#2 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5941 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:40 AM

lancea awakening is still like long way to go.... (not even leaks or datamined info were found)

#3 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

I suggest you save some SP. Lancea has a very easy skill build. You'll find that once you've maxed all your core skills, you will still have a lot of SP left.

#4 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5941 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:08 PM

^true, most sp are being spent on high lvls of hornet anyway... And if ur not into pvp u can skip wheel blade and cross cutter, saving even more sp

#5 Polol

Polol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:49 PM

well, thanks for answering. My build is kinda hybrid(PVP and PVE), so i might save about 18 SP or should i use more?

#6 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5941 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:22 AM

18sp should be enough to take most of the passives and actives... if the awakening passives doesnt include the basic skills that is, which might not be very good anyway (looks at sorc's charged missile awaken, sniper's piercing shot awaken)

#7 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3562 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

The release comes end of the year with high probability of skill reset based on the trends for all awakening classes so far.

It is very difficult for you to play your character to the fullest if you are thinking of keeping sp for the unknown. Think of it like saving money to buy a car which has not been released.

#8 Limey

Limey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:07 PM

There will most likely be a skill reset so don't worry about that. The only time that CC will give a free reset is when your class gets awakening.

Edited by Limey, 25 April 2017 - 08:07 PM.

#9 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

View PostXenocho, on 25 April 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

The release comes end of the year with high probability of skill reset based on the trends for all awakening classes so far.

It is very difficult for you to play your character to the fullest if you are thinking of keeping sp for the unknown. Think of it like saving money to buy a car which has not been released.

Then again, as a SB after maxing out SB tree and buffs what else is there to take aside from Shutter Bounce and Flurry only takes up to Fling Fling and some don't even invest on magic tree at all? So in the end, whether you like it or not, you're still left with tons of SP.

#10 Polol

Polol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

http://dn.cherrycred...gle/3280/Notice from that notice, they said that "Due to the awakening of Assassin, all assassin skill should have been reset"

I think Lancea will get that as well (i hope)
So i will use my Skill sp and maybe save some just in case. Thank you guys

#11 Limey

Limey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:55 PM

View PostPolol, on 27 April 2017 - 08:41 PM, said:

http://dn.cherrycred...gle/3280/Notice from that notice, they said that "Due to the awakening of Assassin, all assassin skill should have been reset"

I think Lancea will get that as well (i hope)
So i will use my Skill sp and maybe save some just in case. Thank you guys

Don't need to save some. They WILL NEED to reset your skills because there are new skills included. If it is just skill changes like increase damage or CD, they won't reset for you. But with the inclusion of new skills, they must reset it for you in order to add the new skills.

#12 Vincent95

Vincent95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • vlVenuslv
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ex3S0ulTEAM

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

Lancea awakening will be release at October 2017 for CDN, which mean around December 2017 for SEA