• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 iLeLekzmo

iLeLekzmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

Currently using +10 Epic Obsession Set for my main. I have 6pcs Dragon's Wrath for now and thinking if I should pursue getting RDNL set or just follow the Progression guide with the Epic theanos. I saw that enhancing RDNL to a decent upgrade (+10~+12) cost a lot. Don't want to waste too much gold as I am a casual player. Experienced player need your advise. THanks

#2 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1138 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:33 AM

Well, your gear needs are often determined by what you want to run. If you are just going to play at a casual level with no raid content whatsoever, you can probably aim for epics, which is more than enough to clear any content in the game (not raids) without much of a problem (you will need less gold and materials to enhance epics, and it's cost-effective for your needs).

#3 Polol

Polol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

View PostPawHammer, on 26 April 2017 - 08:33 AM, said:

Well, your gear needs are often determined by what you want to run. If you are just going to play at a casual level with no raid content whatsoever, you can probably aim for epics, which is more than enough to clear any content in the game (not raids) without much of a problem (you will need less gold and materials to enhance epics, and it's cost-effective for your needs).
If i want to get better gear, should i farm money and then get RUDN set? or do Red dragon nest (or IDN if possible)?

#4 DracoFalco

DracoFalco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:58 AM

View PostPolol, on 01 May 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

If i want to get better gear, should i farm money and then get RUDN set? or do Red dragon nest (or IDN if possible)?

Like what paw said, what gear you aim for depends on what you want to clear. Now epics are enough to clear all content except idn/rudn hc. To clear rudn hc, fully enhanced idnl set is essential, which costs a lot of gold. The costs of enhancing idnl and rdnl are similar and imo enhancing rdnl set is not recommended. Might as well wait for idn svc price to drop and enhance idnl as transfer enhancement from rdnl to idnl is almost costly as enhancing from scratch. At least 20-40kg++ is needed for a single part to a decent enhance 10+. If you are just a casual player who don't want to spend a lot of money, RUDN unique is the way to go. You can farm from rudn 4 and 8 man

#5 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:34 AM

View PostPolol, on 01 May 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

Farm real money

#6 Xion5

Xion5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:42 PM

View PostReyisaki, on 03 May 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

Farm real money
Yeah!Farm real money!

#7 Nihilism

Nihilism