Jump to content


[Notice] Cash Shop Closed Till Future Notice


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Mantou

Mantou

    Super Ninja Moderator

  • Super Moderator
  • 5958 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

importantnotice.png (579×116)


Dear Players,

We apologise that the Cash Shop will be down for maintenance till future notice. Rest assured that the DN Team is working closely with the developers to restore Cash Shop operations as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.


#2 Mantou

Mantou

    Super Ninja Moderator

  • Super Moderator
  • 5958 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:26 PM

Reserved.

#3 Eric66

Eric66

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:34 PM

OMG... The game is still under maintenance, does it mean even the game resumed, we still cannot access the CC shop??

#4 jasonch

jasonch

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Tormero
  • DN, Westwood
  • TreeSanctuary

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Just the Cash Shop? No in-game crashes/errors fix? Well done.

#5 Mantou

Mantou

    Super Ninja Moderator

  • Super Moderator
  • 5958 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:43 PM

View PostEric66, on 25 April 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

OMG... The game is still under maintenance, does it mean even the game resumed, we still cannot access the CC shop??

Game Service will be back to normal, only cash shop will be down

#6 Vincent

Vincent

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • vlVenuslv
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ex3SOulTEAM

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:27 PM

Mantou why I unable to login? Stuck after click login

#7 Jadeeey

Jadeeey

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

guys a little bit help..

so apparently when i opened the launcher and start the game it crashes when the shanda games logo appear. i already downloaded the manual patch but when i run it , it says on the dialog box "manual patch and client version do not match. client ver. 233 manual ver.232" although i download the manual patch DNUpdater_232to233.exe please help me thanks for your cooperation :DD

#8 aimrizal

aimrizal

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:20 PM

With the cash shop being down.....i guess my discount for premium VIP coupon will go to waste.....arent u guyz going to replace it? or refund the CC ?

#9 Raiden55

Raiden55

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

When will the Cash shop be operational. Cause i need to buy an assassin costume. My coupon expires next week. need info Tnx.

#10 Fujinne

Fujinne

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Oboroshi
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:36 PM

Will the Assassin Awakening Coupon expiry date have extension since we cannot access the cash shop to buy it? (shame)

#11 VinceAEG

VinceAEG

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • VinceAEG
  • DN, Holywood
  • LostSouLs

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:41 PM

NOT JUST CASH SHOP!!! DA SKILLS ARE BUGGED!!!! PLEASE FIX

#12 Whosyourdaddy

Whosyourdaddy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:45 PM

How about my adventure bag/storage coupon... They will expire in 2 days...

#13 VeilCrow

VeilCrow

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • GinLucard/Kamuso
  • DN, Springwood
  • RekGaming

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:01 AM

Trash Greedy Lamia w/o set bonus...

My adventure bag/storage expansion coupon will expire w/ in 2 days... GG

+DA bug skill ..

#14 DcMickey

DcMickey

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Yhanz8311
  • DN, Holywood
  • RighteousOne

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:38 AM

View PostVinceAEG, on 25 April 2017 - 09:41 PM, said:

NOT JUST CASH SHOP!!! DA SKILLS ARE BUGGED!!!! PLEASE FIX

how come bug? DA skills?

#15 Sot

Sot

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1874 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:18 AM

View PostMantou, on 25 April 2017 - 07:25 PM, said:

Rest assured that the DN Team is working closely with the developers to restore Cash Shop operations as soon as possible.
plz tell them to work closely to fix other bugs as well (coughnewladderseasoncough loljkimfinewithcurrentladder)

#16 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3239 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:51 AM

View PostVeilCrow, on 26 April 2017 - 12:01 AM, said:

Trash Greedy Lamia w/o set bonus...

My adventure bag/storage expansion coupon will expire w/ in 2 days... GG

+DA bug skill ..

You can always send a ticket regarding your expansion coupon. CC is usually understanding for such issues.

As for the Lamia set without bonus, a wing with bonus MS and safe zone MS is still better than none. If you don't like it just don't buy it, simple as that. Buy something else.

#17 2ez4brent

2ez4brent

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Tsochikage
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:06 PM

View PostJadeeey, on 25 April 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

guys a little bit help..

so apparently when i opened the launcher and start the game it crashes when the shanda games logo appear. i already downloaded the manual patch but when i run it , it says on the dialog box "manual patch and client version do not match. client ver. 233 manual ver.232" although i download the manual patch DNUpdater_232to233.exe please help me thanks for your cooperation :DD
Well, maybe you downloaded the manual patch version "incompletely". even though it says "download complete", you should check the size of the file. It also happened to me. I have to download the game again. (oo) (clap) (mad) (:[) (sob)

Edited by 2ez4brent, 26 April 2017 - 12:58 PM.


#18 2ez4brent

2ez4brent

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Tsochikage
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

View Postaimrizal, on 25 April 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

With the cash shop being down.....i guess my discount for premium VIP coupon will go to waste.....arent u guyz going to replace it? or refund the CC ?
also my discount for Resurrection Scroll (:[) (:[) I badly need it cuz im losing hope with my sally. 0 red hearts (sob) (sob)

#19 elliotfaith

elliotfaith

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • oneons
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:18 PM

Posted Image



#20 BlazingSkies

BlazingSkies

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 634 posts
  • IGN: Blazenblue
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Affiliated Guilds: Hegemony SonneYuuki Valorous GremoireHearts Radiopharmaceuticals MadaraSageofSixPaths

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

Cash shop is up ~~